It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure and the connection to fall of world markets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Let's imagine it was the middle of last summer. No AIG, No Bear Stearns, No Madoff, No Dow Jones meltdown, no tarps,....Now let's say UFOs appeared all over the world..Would the world's stock markets plummit? Maybe I'm wrong but I think they would..and crash hard even to point of closing markets completely. Fear with the basis of uncertainty would be the cause. Shoot even uncertainty over a bailout plan causes markets to fall. Further, money seems to be going into gold now which is also evidence of growing uncertainty.

Back to this scenario mentioned. Why would there be such an instantaneous impulse of uncertainty in the scenario given? Maybe vanishing trust in governments- ones who have lied for decades on UFOs? Uncertainty of even a tomarrow-destruction of earth. Would governments try to fight them? Surrender to them? Do nothing? What would these result in?

Ok now a step back. Here we are a monthes later and back to reality. Let's now say somehow the ultra rich worldwide who are invested heavily in various markets somehow knew disclosure or something like this was on the horizon. Would they leave their money at the mercy of uncertainty? Maybe they are controlling a orchestrated meltdown pulling every penny out over a several month period before such an incident occurs....

Just another paranoid loosely knit theory...maybe true in some parallel universe..But nevertheless fodder for discussion. It's bad out there

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Sounds very logical.

I know i would call in sick the day the aliens land.... id be sitting at home with some ice cream, posting on ats.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
interesting thread

[edit on 21-2-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Well said Modern..so says(implies) Reagon and Von Braun. We would basically need a one world currency, one world government. We would want everyone on the same page to avoid "world destruction".. I hope I am raptured soon..

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
you're not looney..

you just seem to "think without restrictions".. which by the way is what top think tanks are payed millions to do by the richest in the world.

yea i'm sure there will be a changeover to "ultra" technology.. zero point .. redefined new laws of physics.. etc..

and for that to happen.. theres' going to need be a complete wipe out of the old system ..

the way i see it.. the way mankind is uesd to wasting so much during his initial industrial "phase".. the path to slowly ramping towards "ultra" technology would be too wasteful and devastating to the planet.. jsut unfathomable..

as if it isnt already..

so.. the elites.. develp the ultra as fast as they can in secret... letting the world experience a "permanent present".. while a verrry slow drip-drip occurs in all science fronts..

then a massive event occurs and in a few years.. the slate is wiped clean.. and everything starts over..

but this time.. emerging from the bunkers with ultra tech.. and the ultra tech to implement it into society...

ultra socio-engineering... ultra civil engineering.. ultra green .. ultra gene..
everything perfect and healthy..

but not until the "mess" that was needed to create it in the first place... is wiped away.

so yeah.. it's all leading to that point..

everything you observe happening now.. is in preparation for the big "reboot"

IMO

-

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
prevenge..
Yes a reboot..but with the same power brokers there behind the scenes, calling the shots.
BP

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
prevenge..
Yes a reboot..but with the same power brokers there behind the scenes, calling the shots.
BP

well .. i've tossed and turned many nights pondering ...
the actuality of the percieved "evil" they are seen as performing.

and .. in the light of what i've just outlined in my last post...
it's less like "evil" .. and more like.. neccessary steps to a world where what they're doing is no longer even possible to do..
a complete utopia .. where we're all equals.. and our only plight is to evolve spiritually and mentally.. where anything we'd need is at our fingertips.. and we can finally iron out all the psychological ailments that plague us..
and begin from birth with purer less flawed upbringing..
an age of reason.. which takes an iron fist to reach..

it is a nightmare to endure.. believe me.. i know where you're coming from..

but if their masonic great work.. is this goal.. that wer'e talking about.. then it ceases to appear as evil.. and takes more of the shape of...

..severity.

while on a path to ultimate glory... through wisdom.

and hell.. if you understand reincarnation.. and that science can lead us to unlock the wonders of the universe and the mind.. then we can re-connect with our past lives.. and resolve all our trauma..

as if there was no death to begin with...

meaning that once we reach that technological level and spiritual level..
we realize that all our deaths were just illusions.. and so fearing it now is pointless.

anyway.. that's the personal conviction i've come to ... if not just to keep me sane while this all happens around me.

-

[edit on 21-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Much as I would like to see full disclosure- I would be shocked. Even if there was some official announcement- I'd doubt what they say. I guess I have to count on aliens appearing themselves- making their own statement. Then I would just doubt that.

top topics

join