It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Always Wanted a Forum Like This !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Fellow 4TS (sounds like an age-group),

I will welcome myself to this forum - "4TS." I have enjoyed looking and viewing some of the posted questions. And have wanted a forum like this for some time. Sardonic is my personality; poetry my expression and observing riders on mass transit leaves me impressions I have in my wrinkled cerebellum, of some individuals who post the question I have read. This must be a joke forum, Right?

Are there bains connected to the arms and hands typing these questions? A great example — the Holocaust? When was the last time these people lifted up the toilet lid before peeing? These cannot be real people?

I don't hear anyone saying anything?

Well, if that is the case. Yes sir, deal me in.

In actuality, I love science, micro-physics, art, music, theatre, the glories of all Life in all strata. I am retired from multimedia, where I worked in long-distance learning, I produced KIOSKS, DVD authoring, audio and video editing and sweetening, satellite broadcasts, movie production - both in front of and behind the lense. So for me — life is geat!

I was born in Chicago, raised 6 daughters - then at the end 2 sons, had some farming property and taught my children to work hard and respect all of the varieties of humanity: culturally, ethinicly, and religiously. Of all my achievements and blessings in life: my children and my good wife, I cherish above all.

I was born in the North Shore area in the Ravenswood Hospital in 1950 and was last of a set of triplets. My father was finishing medical studies at Northwestern. My triplet siblings consist of - 1 sister and a twin brother. I am over blessed by God and am constantly grateful.

I also love ancient literature, mainly religious Middle-Eastern, and other texts around the world — having studied over 40 religions. I am firm in my faith; giving other respect for theirs.

I was a hand full when young. Loved to tie garbage cans togethre at night in a long rope, prior to pickup days, and drive off. Or speed and slide into untouched snowy slush and watch the wake in slow motion engulf some poor school kid. However, now that I have matured since last year and repented — I only toilet-paper trees.

I enjoy discussing everything from the Big Bang, quarks, black holes, atoms, stelar nursaries, solar fusion, the cosmos, creation and the endless possibilities of the mind. I respect individual choices; but will challenge those esoteric, "Love is nowhere and Love is everywhere" type of riddles. I also challenge those who respect one form of life, yet violate and destroy higher forms who cannot defend themselves.

What I write next is not to pull any emotions from reader; but as an introduction to a 'u-tube' video that I found speachlessly uplifting me up, when I had a moment of 'self-pity. I am truly blessed beyond measure.

I have been an epileptic all my life and chances for growth that goes with it - skyscrapper, rambler home, and mail box type seizures. I have lupus, liver and kidney problems, an under-developed arm, have had 10 major surgeries and every 'itis' you can think of. In late 2007 I had fun with neurosurgery and four ER visits within a two week period. Just love that hospital food. I have an implant device by my heart with a wire going up my neck, heart problems, and I have the opportunity to go back into the hospital for possible Adult onset of CP.

But I'm 6'4", have built two homes, and am repairing a home our renters on drugs left, after kicking in walls and doors. I have just put up my own solar panels that support my business site, which will be up soon. I love every sunrise and thank God for every sunset. This video may give you, if discouraged, a reason to smile and have hope.

www.youtube.com...

I look forward to meeting and chatting with you.
(Oh, I believe in Area 51 and alien abduction.)

Signed,

Minds4Sale

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Minds4Sale

Originally posted by Minds4Sale
Oh, I believe in Area 51 and alien abduction.

Right on!
fellow believer

that's all you had to say!

Welcome to ATS, best advice I ever got here when I first joined.. was to carefully read the terms and conditions of ATS.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Minds4Sale

Welcome to ATS. We look forward to your posts. Jump right in, after reading the ATS T & C.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
ProfEmeritus,

Please check your U2U (private messages) inbox.

It's quite important,

Sorry to go off-topic mods.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Please don't steal the handtowels and such. The economies really bad. Enjoy your stay!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The thing is.. the title "I Have Always Wanted a Forum Like This !" was my first reaction when I joined here at ATS.

But after I got slapped with 3 off-topic censored posts on the first day of posting.. naturally, my opinion changed a little

The point being? .. please carefully read the ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Welcome and may enlighten others with pearls of wisdom and be enlightened by pearls of wisdom. Oh an bring your own toilet paper recession and all

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend!
Remember to check out Belowtopsecret.com too, alot of funny stuff there.

join