It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

suckers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
to all the citizens who drank the kool aid , is it wearing off yet ? . you ve all been had .. only change i see is how all the morons figuring out the fraud they voted in ... traditionally we wait to evaluate the first 100 days , however all the lies and blunders have accelerated this process ..i remember watching all the obsessed fools celebrating in chicago on nov 4th .. i remember all the ignorance of the obsessed booing GW at the iniguration of our "peace president " ... lets evaluate >>>1. transparency - this is what happened when we where told obama had nothing to do with the blagovich stuff ... or his act of not knowing about any of the tax evaders he was loading up with .. oh and who could forget about him sending 17000 troops to afghan. while the media was full of the signing of the pelosi rescue fund .. 2. cabinet picks - of the non tax evading unresigned we have hillary " most of bill and i s friends end up dead " clinton .. is there anyone more fake than her ? next we have eric holden aka the coward ... and then he selected ahh err never mind , tax issues ... but he did select ummm hhmmm ahh sorry another tax issue .. damn this hard too do .. anyhow , i just wanted to tell you all congrats on our err , your new pres. you wanted him you live with it ......................suckers

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of paragraphs or punctuation?

I doubt anyone is going to understand what the hell you are going on about, please make your opening post a bit clearer next time

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

im not very concerned with punc. this is a message board ... just want my point to be read

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Sorry.

I can't understand what you are on about - so you've failed in getting your message across.

If you want people to understand, then sorry, but punctuation counts.

That's a wee bit like a drunken ramble.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
that was his point...it was almost impossible to read.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
They are not going to read it, if it can not be under stood.

Paragraphs and punctuation exist, so a point can be read. It doesn't hurt to slow down for one minute, and type with a slight touch of clarity does it? I mean, if every one typed like they were on fire and it was the last message they ever left, we would all die confused and not knowing what was written.

Besides, the appeal of a well laid out post, draws more attention than a box of letters which appears as though a fifth grader typed it now doesn't it?

of course you can always just continue to type like like this and have people put off by the seemingly uncaring way one goes about typing in a reckless abandon and complete disregard for another eyes and headaches because so long as i have typed something people will read it because i can read it right who cares if it is illegible and hard to make sence of right as long as i know wtf i typed who cares what others think when i am just trying to make a point and get read..i mean who really uses that crap they teach us in school about communicating and and that junk come on no one really uses the english skill any more do they what wouldbe the point it is only a waste of time for me so f it to heck and back i dont care what people think so long as i get my wordout there

See the difference now?
All it takes is a minute, it is not that difficult and more people will be willing to read what your point may be instead of just ignoring it and moving on.

Please try and preserve the sanity of ATS'ers, because only you, can deny ignorance.

This message brought to you from the Preserve an ATS'ers Sanity Campaign.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by robdad
to all the citizens who drank the kool aid , is it wearing off yet ?

You are a Chunky monkey from funky town.You are a Chunky monkey from funky town.You are a Chunky monkey from funky town.You are a Chunky monkey from funky town.You are a Chunky monkey from funky town.You are a Chunky monkey from funky town.You are a Chunky monkey from funky town.You are a Chunky monkey from funky town.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by robdad
you wanted him you live with it ......................suckers

ah, coherent and intelligent discussion, you must be a republican.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
ifyoucan'tusethespacekey
peopleappleilikeeggsbutnotmoose

andtithisimustsayitsagoodideatorealizethatthisishardtoreadbuttheturththattoexpress
anideayouneedtomakeitreadableidetesttheshift
keyandthespacebar.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by asala]

new topics

top topics

join