It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: New Evidence Indicates FBI�s Complicity in Waco Massacre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
According to a recent article by the American Free Press, attorney David Hardy believes he has uncovered new evidence that implicates the FBI in the deaths of 80 men, women, and children after the FBI raided their compound after a 52 week standoff.

Attorney David Hardy believes that the 100 agents involved in the raid at Waco had received military training at Ft. Hood, an Army post located 50 miles south of Waco. The team included a public information officer who alerted the news media to standby for a story that weekend. There would be a story�in addition to four agents who were killed, six civilians would die, signaling the beginning of the media blitz at Waco, said Hardy.

Hardy�s interest in the Waco case began years after the tragedy when he met Carlos Ghigliotti of Laurel, Md., an infrared expert renowned for working with tapes containing Forward Looking Infrared (FLIR) imaging, a system that uses infrared (heat) sensors to take video footage.

New Evidence Indicates FBI�s Complicity in Waco Massacre

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
________

Not for nuthin', but I don't see why this is news at all. Is there an American alive that doesn't believe that the FBI and Janet Reno really screwed up that scenario?

I'm as mom, flag, and apple pie as they come, but the FBI was at fault for this fiasco, IMO.

_________

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Actually it was the ATF that flubbed the initial raid, Then the FBI with approval from higher office, was ordered to end the standoff.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
________

I'm as mom, flag, and apple pie as they come, but the FBI was at fault for this fiasco, IMO.

_________

Yeah, like she said. Given...they screwed it up. Not just at the end and in the middle, but from the beginning.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
There's no question in my mind that this whole event was messed up by government folks. I never had much respect for the ATF, but I was really suprised when the FBI pulled this blunder. Of course we all now know this led to the Bombing of the federal building.

I heard about those videos a long time ago, but that's the first time I can remember hearing about the Davidians water supply getting low - maybe I just forgot.

At this point nobody's going to be held responsible, so it's just a history lesson.
It would be nice if some of the good guys on the FBI would sqeal on the bad ones, but then they have their lives & familys to think about.

[Edited on 16-4-2004 by outsider]

join