It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rods and Ghosts and UFO's: Corelation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is my first thread post, and I wasn't sure which category to post this under, and this one seemed to fit it best. Anyway, here it is....

A few months ago I watched an interseting show called "Rods!" which profiled in detail this (sort of) new and interesting phenomenon. For those not in the know, rods are these weird little (sometimes big) things that fly around at very fast speeds, seem to be able to move through physical objects, and have been captured on video all over the world. Although handled with the usual sensationalism you'd expect from a 'Fox documentary' on the paranormal, it did present a compelling arguement for the exisatnce of this strange... phenomenon, for lack of a better word. If you haven't seen this show, you should try to. It was very interesting, and convinced me that these things seen on video are not insects, or dust on the lens, or camera glitches or anything of the sort.

Now as to what these things are the theories vary. Some people think it's a previously undiscovered insect, others think it might be aliens, others think it's all just a bogus hoax. But I offer another possibility, or should I say slew of possibilites.

Just the other day I watched an episode of "Phenomenon: The Lost Achives" hosted by Dean Stockwell. The episode was profiling the stange and well documented haunting of a woman named Jackie Hernandez. She had a ghost in her house that was quite active. To the point where when others would come to investigate, it didn't behave like the dancing frog from the Warner Bros cartoons, it was more than prepared to reveal itself in frightening and mysterious ways. One of the most famous images from this haunting, is of a man in the attic, being hung from a nail in one of the beams. Anyway, that's a whole other post that has probably already been addressed. What was fascinating about this show, was at one point the people documenting her haunting, had realized that there were these strange balls of light flying around in much of the footage that they'd shot. When they slowed down the frames and blew the images up, to my amazement, I was looking at a rod!

Now, it wasn't refered to as such in the video. It was just left with the question of "And what is this strange thing in the frame?" or something like that. And I should mention that there were also little balls of light, that looked different from the rods, appearing in many of the same shots, and separately as well. These were more circular in shape, as compared to the rods, which were little rods with, for lack of a better descriptive term, wings. Now I should mention that these rods and these balls of light were recorded at a) her house, b) at a separate location where she was being interviewed (and here they were flying right through her head for what that's worth), and c) at the new house she moved to 300 miles away, where the ghost that was haunting her had followed her family.

Now this brings up a lot of interesting possibilites. For starters the possibility that rods are a manifestion of some kind of spiritual energy. It could be possible that rods are ghosts.

It could also be possible that rods are not ghosts but are some sort of previously undiscovered interdimensional insect like creature that is in tune with spiritual energy or weird electromagnetic energy.

I know that rods have been witnessed at UFO sightings as well. Which brings up the interesting corelation between them and balls of light.

In many hauntings, small balls of light have been seen and recorded.

In many UFO sightings, small, medium and large balls of light have been seen and recorded.

And now Rods have been documented at both. Are they the same? Are they interconnected? Are the rods studying these phenomenon or are they the phenomenon? Are balls of light associated with UFO sightings in fact just really, really, big ghosts?

I, of course, don't have the answers, but I am very interested to hear what others have to say on this subject. I've been looking on-line for any written observation of corealtions between these phenomenon and have found none. So what do you think?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well i watched a tv programe ages ago called "strange but true" anyway it was about ghost and these "orbs" where seen just like balls of light..they where not shown on camera only caught in photographs anyway i was like yeah its just some light or summit..anyway later that week i saw i think it was in the paper or on the news these "rods" now some guy claimed one went through his car , i cant remember if he said there was a hole whereit had gone through or there wasnt a hole...anyway i was thinking maybe these "orbs" and the"rods" are some how the same thing...when they go fast as # they go slim and stream line but when they stop and go slow they turn into the balls of light??

Im probibly miles away from the truth but its just a thought.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Try doing a search, there's lots of good thread on rods. In one of them there's a link to a small documentary on the rods, with LOTS of great fotage!

Im about to go to bed now, but Ill find it later if you're to lazy to search yourself!

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
rods...hmmm..don't think they are directly related to ufos, I do think they are something that has always been a part of "earth life" just probably in a form that we can't fully detect as of yet, glimpes of another dimension might be another way to explain it. Perhaps they are attracted to certain areas, people and incidents?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Little rods with wings? I'm suprised that no one's called them that, yet.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Sorry there are some threads on rods in the archives somewhere.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Here's 1 thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope its useful

top topics

join