It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm baaaaack!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hello all,
I am a returning fellow jr. investigator journeyman traveler stranger in a strange land prodigal son. I was active a while back, and am now here again! I am by no means a newbie and yet new to the changes to the site. I mostly read and learn. If I have something important to say then I contribute, I value quality not quantity. I am interested in a variety of things, and people. I like the topics of space travel, secret societies, E.T.s, ESA, NASA, some politics, secret bases, new tech, computers, GAMES, home repair, MLB, NFL, some NHL, internet, SatelliteTV, old rocknroll, photography(35mm), conspiracy theorists, military/veterans affairs, weapons, CTC am, X-Files, Lone Gunmen, Eureka, Taken, Band of Brothers, Lord of the Rings, StarTrek, Star Wars, and you name it and if it has the aroma of conspiracy/coverup I like it. I just bought a house, so I hate new taxes. I am a conservative Democrat, yet I did not vote for Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama! Wow! I guess I've never voted for a president! Some track record. Well enough about me. Sorry if it was boring. Glad to be back!!!
troylawson

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by troylawson

Welcome back from where ever you were. Your avatar looks like a ground pounder.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Wow that's gotta be one of the earliest registration dates I have ever seen.

Welcome back....ATS of now is hmmm....technologically advanced I'd say.

RSS Feeds, m.abovetopsecret on your smartphone, Twitter

All for the greater good of denying ignorance!

join