posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:17 PM
Read full article and research through google to make your own descisions on the subject.
There is mercury in our water ways eg. in fish
Mercury in the new lightbulbs
Mercury in vaccinations
Now everyone links mercury to autism and all sorts of behavioural and metal problems.
Why is mercury being massively introduced into everything? Control? dumbing down? Keeping us diseased?
The symptoms of mercury poisoning can include:
- impairment of peripheral vision
- disturbances in sensations - that 'pins and needles' feeling as well as numbness - usually in the hands feet and sometimes around the mouth
- lack of coordination of movements, such as writing
- impairment of speech, hearing, walking
- muscle weakness
- skin rashes
- mood swing, memory loss, and mental disturbances