It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Pelosi at the Vatican?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I just heard on CNN that Nancy Pelosi traveled to the Vatican. Why?

All I could find is:

The Vatican also said — contrary to its usual policy when the pope meets world leaders — that it was not issuing either a photo or video of the encounter, claiming the meeting was private.

Source

I don't want this to become a "flame Pelosi" thread. I thought this was interesting after the latest "Legatus" meeting of major Catholic business leaders. It was said that had something to do with the Dec. 9th stock crash of last week.

Does any one have any info of what Pelosi was doing in the Vatican. I hardly doubt she would go all the way to Italy to argue about abortion.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
I just heard on CNN that Nancy Pelosi traveled to the Vatican. Why?

Does any one have any info of what Pelosi was doing in the Vatican. I hardly doubt she would go all the way to Italy to argue about abortion.

Doubt No Longer...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So Pelosi went all the way to Rome to get lectured about abortion? I don't buy it. Let's watch the stock market over the next week...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Let's all hope she was only there because the Church's exorcists no longer make house calls...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
lol.. Burdman

As much as I would like to turn this into a flame Pelosi thread, I'll refrain... I agree with Burdman

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Ketzer22]

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Ketzer22]

new topics

top topics

join