It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sugar Daddy is Back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
And sugar momma's!!!...

This has gained some popularity.

www.foxnews.com...://www.foxnews.com/health/index.html

Sugardaddie.com Dating
www.SugarDaddie.com Meet Wealthy Men & Gorgeous Women. Join the Genuine Sugar Daddy Site.
Free Sugar Daddy Dating
SeekingArrangement.com/Join-Now Date Ridiculously Rich & Beautiful People. 100% Free for Gorgeous Gals
sugar daddy
www.SugarDaddyMeet.com Free to Join. Meet Sugar Daddy and Sugar Babies in Your City
Search ResultsSugar Daddy Online DatingSugar Daddy personals and online dating service. We have thousands of successful and attractive members who recognize that life is there to be lived.
sugardaddie.com/ - 8k - Cached - Similar pages
Member Login
New Member Signup
Our Members
Testimonials About Us
Features
Media News
Resources
More results from sugardaddie.com »

Free Sugar Daddy Dating & Sugar Baby PersonalsFeatured on PLAYBOY, SeekingArrangement is a Sugar Daddy dating and Sugar Baby online dating relationship website. Always FREE for Sugar Babies, ...
www.seekingarrangement.com/ - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

Are we slowly as a community finding shelter for the storm?

This is a result of the depression we are entering into according to the video.

Why would some women chose this over a more traditional lifestyle?

Any comments are welcome.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This reminds me of a secretary I once had who had a different boyfriend for each bill due. She had a helluva time keeping up with all of them, juggling her time and keeping them all from crossing paths.

It definitely cut into her job performance. I finally had to tell her to consider how much more difficult it would be to make ends meet if she didn't have a paycheck...bless her heart.

So yeah, these things happen and they usually end ugly. But, people do what they gotta do.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am reminded of the Bible verse 'three women will attach themselves to one man as the men became scarce..." White Raven translation

lol

Here are some other time periods that Sugar Daddy kind of things took place.....en.wikipedia.org...

Sugar Daddies is a 1927 short comedy silent film starring Jimmy Finlayson, and a pre-teamed Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy.

Here is a sugar baby blog.....

I never strongly opposed the idea of finding a sugar daddy, but it wasn’t until after the economic collapse that I began to reexamine my reservations about being spoiled in return for my ‘companionship’. My journey as a male ‘sugar baby’ seeking a ‘sugar daddy’ began on SeekingArrangement.com – a new site that’s becoming much more than just a dating site for many young, struggling sugar babies like myself.

Sugar daddy arrangements are fast becoming a popular alternative for those seeking no frills instant gratification.

For me, conventional dating went out with the Bush administration, and the time was ripe for adding a lucrative twist on my dating life. Single, underemployed, college-sighted and broke, I was aware that in order to survive this era of change, I would need to monetize – everything.

www.usnews.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Should we not expect "sheeple" to act like animals?

We would proably do best not to anthropomorphize such creatures...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
"Sugar baby " is that like a prostitute with less clients who pay more and both parties pretend it's love? I personally find it difficult to tell the two apart.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

Sort of makes one wonder when the line is drawn.....at what point does a lover/wife become a prostitute and at what point are they lovers/wives....

lol

real big deep down lol

We are just slightly evolved animals who justify the outcome via our overall ability to thrive.....at best....at worst we cannot find words to describe the terror humans are capable of.

top topics

join