It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli TV Blasphemous Show Outrages Christians and Muslims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Whilst the worlds Jewish community howled loudly at Bishop Richard Williamson's statement- amazingly there is very little interest in America and the western world at a recently broadcast blasphemous "comedy" shown on Israeli TV.

Channel 10 aired a blaspemous sktech in which the Virgin Mary character claims to have slept with many men-the infamous age old slander of the Jews against the Virgin Mary and her son Jesus.

Leading Christian and Muslim clergy have called upon the Pope to cancel a planned visit sceduled for May.

holocaust denial gets zero tolerance and saturated coverage in the western press-whilst blaspemy, slander and mockery of Jesus and Mary is "comedy" and doesnt derserve a mention in the zionist controlled American media

www.haaretz.com...

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Don't worry, let them have their "fun". Remember the rest of the world's population is termed Goyim and translates as cattle. We are the slaves to the Zionist way of thinking. Reality is, trouble follows these people for a reason, and they are heading along a one way street to their own destruction. I would suggest that Jews who do not agree with the majority outlook in Israel leave the country real soon.

The retribution of karma seems to be upon this world right now and I wonder if it is not to do with the transference into the Age of Aquarius. A kind of spring clean prior to the main shift. Heavens we need it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Christian hatred is totally rife in Israel

The Jewish paper "Haaretz" had a story about Christians in Jerusalem wanting Israeli's to stop spitting at the in the face...EXCUSE ME....spitting in Christian faces??? Is that our reward for giving you trillions of dollars and aid and weaponry?

www.haaretz.com...

Hate crimes against Christians have been growing and becoming more intolerable

www.liveleak.com...

Were gonna have an Israeli come on in a minute and tell us we are anti-Semites...they can go to hell.

Have you seen this on youtube?
www.youtube.com...

Ah yes....the Master Race....

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races..
.... as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin (1977-1983).

As nineteen said....what goes round comes round

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ha? You compare church official and his position with what was aired on commercial TV?
There are no books bashing Judaism i guess? No shows? No posters on ATS ever bashed Judasim.... And?
Who does it is important. If the same was openly stated in an interview by Rabbi or at least some government official, then of course it would held the same amount of disrespect.
But commercial TV??????
Come on, at least try to be objective and not loose it only because word Israel was used.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sarfaraz

Yeah, why should we followers of Jesus Christ worry about this, they are just crawling out from their rock and coming into the media and information age with their true beliefs.

Actually though, they are just bringing into the light something that is in their holiest book, The Talmud, a racist, evil book, written by men, which millions of Jewish people all over the world read and are taught, teach and believe.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

It was a SECULAR show, with secular people aired on seculat TV! At least they tried to do a "comical" part and ended with a very bad taste thing.
You on the other hand IS serious and this is a lot worse.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
No offense, but most people in this world are not stupid enough to accept the "Virgin Birth" theory. Fact: Sex, marriage and children were culturally and religiously enforced norms and those who didn't partake violated some very strong taboos. Being a "virgin" mother had no cultural value or reinforcement in ancient Judaism, women were expected to bear children. A woman who refused to sleep with her husband would not have been seen as some sort of icon either.

Hate to tell you this but if Jesus did exist he undoubtedly was married at least once, that's what the culture dictated. What is this bizarre virgin fixation so many religious people have?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
PS. Holocaust deniers are hated because they are trying to cover up cold blooded, for-profit, systematic genocide. Don't be stupid and equate that with poor humor.

I am not a Jew and do not generally support Israel, for the record.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Big deal! There are plenty of tv shows and movies in the US that make fun of Christianity. It's not like the Jews are the first. And it's not like there is no such thing as anti-semitism. The Jews have always thought that the "virgin birth" is a huge joke. Obviously they are not the only ones.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
No offense, but most people in this world are not stupid enough to accept the "Virgin Birth" theory.

thats bollocks.

Over half of the worlds population believes in the Virgin birth. Thats 33% of the world who identify themselves as Christians and 21% who identify themselves as Muslims. In terms of population thats 3.6 Billion people.

You might be stupid enough not to believe in the Virgin birth because youre a Jew or atheist but YOU are definately in the minority.

Some Zionists on ATS have said its only a bit of light entertainment....It seems that recently Israeli's have been getting a lot of light entertainment relief by spitting in the faces of Chirstians who have come to view Jerusalem.

www.haaretz.com...

funny guys

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sarfaraz

Well let's see... maybe we should look at this logically.
If the story is not a complete myth, and Mary claimed to be a virgin - why would she do that?
Logical answer: She was a whore who slept with other men but not her husband. Her only way out is to say "damn, I have no idea where that baby came from... I'm a virgin!". Because otherwise, she would be stoned - that's incentive enough to make up a crazy story and hope people buy it...

Don't fool yourself into thinking it's more logical to believe that some invisible being magically impregnated her in her sleep...
You'd only be fooling yourself, and those who already hold that belief...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Oh come on!!! Have you turned on the comedy channel lately? Seen southpark? Comedians always have bits about religion, all religions. Dont make this into some big freaking deal because its not.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by sezsue

It was a SECULAR show, with secular people aired on seculat TV! At least they tried to do a "comical" part and ended with a very bad taste thing.
You on the other hand IS serious and this is a lot worse.

You are right, ZeroKnowledge, glad you agree with me.

It IS in bad taste and wasn't very funny, I would imagine. Makes me wonder why the program didn't go ahead and make a "comical" skit about, say Mohammad.....

The worst part is, even though it was a SECULAR show, with SECULAR people, aired on SECULAR TV, the idea DOES come from the TALMUD, which is the HOLIEST book in JUDAISM, is it not? I mean, it does say the exact same thing in the Talmud, doesn't it? I guess that's why it would be considered funny, in Israel.

Or, am I wrong about that?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

First - Talmud is not holiest book in Judaism. It is very important and is studied in religious communities constantly - but it is not holly.
Torah (part of old testament) is the holy book. Then by importance come Prophets and Writings.
Second - i do not know what it says about Jesus or Mary but i doubt that it was the source for "comedy" material. It was heavily censored by Christianity in Europe so i bet that even if people in channel 10 by some slim chance read Talmud, it would probably no longer provide a lot of material.
There is however a book that is really problematic, i forgot its name since read it very long ago. From what i remember it involves a lot of stuff that can definitely insult Christian but for me for example it was simply ridiculous and involved a lot of magic stuff that i previously thought Judaism lacked. And it was a middle age book, not part of Talmud.
So i understand someone being offended by this show or by that book i mentioned, or even in general attitude of Talmud to non-Jews - but it is not something extraordinary.
Christianity also has a lot of criticism on Judaism, there are attacks on Judaism by secular people from Cristian background, it is not unilateral attitude.
I think that the person who started it and sued channel 10 probably did smartest thing by not over-blowing it into religious conflict.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Gday,

Originally posted by sarfaraz
Over half of the worlds population believes in the Virgin birth.

Bollocks.
Where is your proof of this ridiculous claim?

Many CHRISTIANS don't even believe in the virgin birth story.

K.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's on Israels main stream TV so no big deal then?
If it was a comic in their newspapers would it make a difference?
Perhaps if it was in the Israeli version of FHM it would most likely go blindly un-noticed by anyone outside of Israel.

Perhaps if it was a comic about a muslim cleric in a UK or EU newspaper, would it make a difference, hint hint! Or the pope for that matter, and so on...

Its all fair and well for Zionists and supporting Israelites/Jews/NeoCons etc to shout rant and rave "holocaust denier", "anti-semite" and any other zionoganda catch phrases born out the 19th centuary onwards but when anyone else does it in return all hell breaks loose, and im looking at that from the point of view of anyone taking the piss out of any religion besides christianity, which from my POV is slowly being shunned out of a country that used to be a great example of 'christian values' etc.

Im non-religeous so i really couldnt give an eye ball for the matter but what i do give my left testicle for is the hypocracy and double standards of nations, governments, peoples, media outlets, individuals and so on around the world that enables this sorta BS to take place, and the other bastards that shun it off like it doesnt matter (hint hint again) well in defence of the christians i say we in the UK/EU/US make a comical/satirical show about how rabbis are permitted to have sex with girls under the age of three and see how that settles in their glass of semitic nonsense.

Edited to justify the satirical (however dark) notion of my previous paragraph:

Just a side note that the permittence of such an act is not stated in neither the Torah or Talmud, however there is a reference from the Talmud (which can be open to interpretation and partially cross referenced altho not in entirety with the Torah), where by which the following is interperated:

The Talmud continues and quotes Rava as saying that a sexual act between a male adult and a female under the age of three is also not considered a loss of virginity (although it is child abuse). Since the girl is too young for her hymen to be broken, she is still considered a virgin.

Source (This is first one i came accross and it is in defence of the notion that such acts are not permitted, so before anyone starts pooping at me that its hosted on angle fire blah blah blah credible sources blah get your facts right blah, its not actually supporting the claim, read the article - OK!):

The Talmud Does Not Permit Sex With A Three Year Old

[edit on 19/2/2009 by phushion]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The meaning of the word virgin is different today to what it was when Mary gave birth. In those times it referred to a female who had never given birth to a child, not to a female who has never had sex. Amazing how a change of meaning can result in so many repercussions to humanity.

REPLY TO: Secretagent Wooman (reply button failed)

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Nineteen]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

Well abductee women claim the same has been done to them - so not so far fetched. There is also the story of Mary's cousin, Elizabeth who became pregnant after an encounter with non-humans when she and her husband were both past the natural possibility of being able to produce children. With the experiencers of today the foetuses are removed well prior to birth, but perhaps a few have been left, and maybe one day the world will be better for it as we have been with the example of the life well lived which Jesus left us.

Please do not refer to any women as whores, none of us appreciate this term of patriarchal denigration, especially as there is no male equivalent.

top topics

join