It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 911 WTC drone clip?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is the clip from only one video i've ever seen which is one of my favorites which has bothered me for some time.

why?

cos you know what else that clip shows imo?

THE DRONE (Missle/uav)

i think this clip is the most powerful evidence i've seen yet showing what i think is the DRONE in the second impact on the wtc.

so let it be so now... the official drone clip.

now check out this link

911exposed.org...

and go down to the very bottom and have a gander at the BGM-34C type drone. Now i'm Not saying it IS definitely that drone, but if you look at the clip and compare it, it does resemble that JET BLACK drone.

Evil looking!

so can people really look at this object and say thats a BOEING let alone flight 175!?

has this been discussed on ats before? haven't found any specific threads.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/2/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
ooopps... sorry mods for the caps lock on the subject title. ;/

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Why is it that no one has even had opportunity to comment but this thread is under close scrutiny? Is this a joke? Aren't we here to postulate and discuss? Who is/are these members who requested said scrutiny? What IS that smell?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Firstly that plane looks weird, pooptube player is a bit wack for flicking through the frames but have caught it at 3 seconds and a wings missing off the plane, and it looks upside down due to the tail section curving downwards as opposed to updwards on its way to the tail section.

Possible anomoly due to the crappy vid footage and pooptube encoding?

I recall a clip that ive seen a good number of times 5 years ago but havent seen it about since with a woman shouting "that wasnt an american airline plane" regarding the second plane (mark me if im wrong - post the vid if you know where it is).

The "plane" looks black as night from the clip looks like a 7x7 as opposed to the one i think you refer to in the second link posted.

Whats the black thing in the sky in this clip at around 10/11 seconds just after the second plane hit - to me seems as tho appeared out of nowhere, possibly command plane for the drone? Laser guidence system for targetting?

(Might be a bird but your guess is as good as mine)

[edit on 19/2/2009 by phushion]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by phushion
I recall a clip that ive seen a good number of times 5 years ago but havent seen it about since with a woman shouting "that wasnt an american airline plane" regarding the second plane (mark me if im wrong - post the vid if you know where it is).

It's from the documentary called "9/11 In plane sight".

I've seen the doco but I don't own it. I can't find a link to it, I'm only on dial-up.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

ALL 9/11 threads are under close scrutiny.

Nothing sus.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Found it, roughly at 10 seconds

Big grey plane

Didnt see any windows on the side

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by phushion

The woman in the video says that was not AA referring to the second strike, and she was correct it was a UA.

I don't know how anyone can believe a drone was used when there is zero proof of it. The evidence is out there, granted IMO we are deliberately having evidence withheld from us that could without question prove that the jets are what impacted the buildings. Regardless, theres way to much known evidence that tells us a jet hit them. (I know I'm flogging again)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixNIN11

First off that clip you show is pretty bad. Here is a better clip of the second plane hitting. It clearly isnt the drone you are talking about. 2nd Plane hitting WTC .

[edit on 19-2-2009 by tide88]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Where, exactly, is the "drone"? I do not know what you are referring to.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Oh well as I have said before, the further we get away from the event, the less likely any more information will surface proving the complete truth, who can remember some of the interviews on the local radio stations in DC immediatley following the Pentagon attack? I do, there was all kinds of descriptions, some said they saw a plane with military markings, some say they saw a plane with foreign writing on the side of it, some said they knew it looked like a military plane, these were people that were on the ground at the Pentagon, there was some who claimed it looked like a small commuter jet , only if there were archives of some of these immediate descriptions it could be easily concluded that something that was not a passenger plane hit the building, then you have to be able to weed out what witnesses were really not just average employees or commuters but agents planted to make false eyewitness statements they saw a full size American airlines plane.
CNN almost immediately on the scene

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Still don't understand. Is this supposed to ward off attempts to flame?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Dunno mate.

Click on it and read what it says.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixNIN11

The no-planers/tv fakery crew are still at it. There were planes. Thousands of people saw them. Everything that matrix and the no-plane/tv fakery crew tries to peddle is debunked in my sig.

That clip only shows terrible video compression. Until you can obtain the originals, you have nothing "official".

[edit on 19-2-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

Jets, passenger air liners, fighter jets, cargo planes etc can be controlled remotely, thus making them a drone/UAV of sort, and contrary to the crap that people are fed by MSM and boeing/lockheed/baa etc the technology was developed long before 9/11, the post 9/11 tech is designed to prevent hijackings in the first place aswell as providing remote and auto control functionality.

Post 9/11 tech

Remote controlled autopilot to prevent hijacking

Pre 9/11 tech

CID Aircraft in practice flight above target impact site with wing cutters

Paragraph 3 under Project Description:

NASA Dryden developed the remote piloting techniques necessary for the B-720 to fly as a drone aircraft; General Electric installed and tested four degraders (one on each engine); and the FAA refined AMK (blending, testing, and fueling a full-size aircraft). The 15 flights had 15 takeoffs, 14 landings and a larger number of approaches to about 150 feet above the prepared crash site under remote control.

Even pre/post 9/11, auto pilot and landing is used heavily and fly by wire/gps systems included.

If you read my earlier response to the OP you'll see my statement about a 7x7 (x representing a number if you struggled with that bit), thus im not claiming a "drone" as perhaps you may understand, but a remotely controlled aircraft (cargo, passenger, military...?).

From the clip i posted before:

Big grey plane...

it deffinatley did not look like a commercial plane, i didnt see any windows...

I dont live to far from an airport and the planes probably come in higher than they were of those that hit the towers and i can see the windows on the planes, there quite obvious.

Arnet most (if not all) of your passenger jets white or aluminuim (shiney siler) with their branding logos/stripes and windows, and arnt most of your large military jets/aircraft grey with limited windows (spank me if im wrong)?

End.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Broken link mate, wanna repost or edit?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Firstly that plane looks weird, pooptube player is a bit wack for flicking through the frames but have caught it at 3 seconds and a wings missing off the plane, and it looks upside down due to the tail section curving downwards as opposed to updwards on its way to the tail section.

Lol

are you aware of what a DRONE or say predator or globalhawk looks like?

have you looked at the drone link i posted?

there's a specific reason i'm asking... so i'll wait for your answer since i'm not sure if you realize you've pretty much confirmed what i've postulated.

The "plane" looks black as night from the clip looks like a 7x7 as opposed to the one i think you refer to in the second link posted.

Whats the black thing in the sky in this clip at around 10/11 seconds just after the second plane hit - to me seems as tho appeared out of nowhere, possibly command plane for the drone? Laser guidence system for targetting?

Nope.. not a bird.

Lazer targeting, drone and uav

oh, and i started a long thread on the uav/lazer issue a while back. do a search.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

...are you aware of what a DRONE or say predator or globalhawk looks like?

Yes thanks, and the term "drone" can and is used to define an aircraft that is controlled remotely or autonomously (typo?).

Global hawk - pentagon (possibly)? - WTC - No.

have you looked at the drone link i posted?

Yes thanks, and still cant see any resemblence between the craft detailed in the link and that which is being questioned, however i am concerned with the lack of wing (what would be nearest to the camera), and the tail section underside is 'dodgy' in the sense that it seems to curve downwards before meeting the end of the plane (however as stated possible encoding - pooptube issues), but (and im not trying to 'debunk' it, just being reasonable) i still cant tie it in with any of the craft detailed, it does however look a bit dark/grey thus i draw to the possiblity of military 7x7 aircraft and utilize the second video i posted to aid in the support of that theory.

there's a specific reason i'm asking... so i'll wait for your answer since i'm not sure if you realize you've pretty much confirmed what i've postulated.

^ Done ^

Nope.. not a bird.

Lazer targeting, drone and uav

I did say that and perhaps thats what you want to touch on? pooptubes to crap for frame by frame analysis so i cant catch enough of the object to draw comparisons to the UAV's presented in your second link, but the UAV, DRONE and Laser tech was all available long before 9/11 so that is my standing on this video. (The bird thing was just to present an open view on the matter).

oh, and i started a long thread on the uav/lazer issue a while back. do a search.

I'll take a look

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
yawn......

another who doesn't understand the NPT.

lack of research and objectivity will have that affect.

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

The no-planers/tv fakery crew are still at it. There were planes. Thousands of people saw them. Everything that matrix and the no-plane/tv fakery crew tries to peddle is debunked in my sig.

That clip only shows terrible video compression. Until you can obtain the originals, you have nothing "official".
[edit on 19-2-2009 by _BoneZ_]

Such a statement and logic relys and implies then that the only way your claim is true, is if the footage isn't the raw uncut untampered originals.

thanks for what you've unknowingly validated and confirmed.

oh, and your sig link has been disproven long ago.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Wow. One of the first things debunked in the videos is the fade-to-black disinfo. The NPT'ers peddle the fade to black as hiding the incoming plane's impact, but the video debunks that and shows that it was actually a camera change. You can't debunk that.

Further, nobody in the 9/11 Truth Movement supports NPT/TVF and most call it disinfo and have banned it from their websites as they want nothing to do with it.

You keep peddling the NPT disinfo, we'll keep debunking it, thanks.

<<   2 >>

join