It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BSin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ill tell you something about life! White people are the devil. BOOM! Yeah I said it. If you are white you need to confront that within yourself. You are born the devil, but you dont have to continue to be. I am a white male. I have realized that in my past I was very much what the definition of evil is. I was basically living a lie and following an illusion.

That being said. There is nothing wrong with living in an illusion. That is your right and because everyone is God, you can do that and there is nothing wrong with it.

Another point to make is that this entire universe is an illusion. But we are the illusion that is the universe. We are as much an illusion as the universe is an illusion. So this illusion becomes reality because really outside of the black void and a single consciousness, thats all there is. In a sense this is God's illusions.

But we are all God. So we have created this illusion. There are illusions over illusion masked in veils to hide more illusions. Maybe we subconsciously created certain beliefs that we are unaware of. Such as needing food to survive and physically dieing at some point. Maybe its because we believe in those things that makes them exist.

One would argue that a reality without the interconnectedness of all things would be an illusion. What if you could create your own reality outside of this reality. First you would have to completely seperate yourself from this universe. Physically, spiritually, and mentally. Once you escaped and entered the black void of nothingness, you are free to create your own universe. But that universe you create will be YOU. Because all that exists in this black void is you. You will God, but that segment of you is still apart of the whole inwhich you tried to escape. The whole that is the universe you thought you left behind. SO YOU CANT DO IT!!! You cant #in do it.

You are God, there is no escape! No amount of free will can you ever escape the fact that you are a holographic representation of ALL that is. So you are a slave to yourself forever to be in service to yourself.

In conclusion, I have rambled a powerful BS. And so I ramble on. Good day you all and a merry christmas.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is absolute rubbish!!!!!
Nevermind,I was just BSin too.
Happy halloween!!!

[edit on 18-2-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
:w:

join