It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO VIDEO Great footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So I am looking for more more footage on the whole Venus/Sirius argument. And I come across this.
Brilliant footage, and you can actually hear the anxiety in this guys voice as he continues to film it
www.youtube.com...
p.s you might want to fast forward a couple of mins or so

[edit on 18-2-2009 by foremanator]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
very impressive bud poor guy does sound scared too, think i'll get the bino's out too night and search the skies!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hampo78

Yeah the guy needs to edit the vid though.
It takes to long to see the point.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I think the video is best left as it is....you can see it forming after a while of filming....seems more genuine to me.....

what could they be...classic UFO formation....starts of looking triangular...one for the resident experts I think.....

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
great footage

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Already being discussed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thats impressive... Possibly a mother ship with other UFO's docking and undocking on it?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by booda

I think the video is best left as it is....you can see it forming after a while of filming....seems more genuine to me.....

what could they be...classic UFO formation....starts of looking triangular...one for the resident experts I think.....

I am in the dark here, but could the formation be a star constellation, trying to show us something of significance ? They use easy language ie.symbols to communicate with us ?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I would say these anomolies are reflections off shiny leaves on the tree and/or other objects that were in the field of view.

The tree can be seen silhouetted at about 6m 30s.

Not UFOs but reflections imo.

Also note the colour of these objects is similar to that of the moon, if it where a lighter/white moon, the objects would have appeared similar colour too.

[edit on 18/2/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You don't think he'd know or SEE the tree's, are you insane?!! I've taken still pictures of the moon at night like this and its BRIGHT it lights up the whole area. The camera's iris is focused on the moon thus the exposure is not showing the surroundings, but the human eye is more sensitive and he'd be easily able to see surrounding tree's and objects under this bright moon light. Sorry but your analysis here doesn't seem probably IMHO.

Originally posted by nerbot
I would say these anomolies are reflections off shiny leaves on the tree and/or other objects that were in the field of view.

The tree can be seen silhouetted at about 6m 30s.

Not UFOs but reflections imo.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Even though the tree was in perfect focus when silhouetted?

"Are you insane?"

top topics

join