It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-Headed Baby Alive And Well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

To some she may seem an oddity, but to one Indian couple their newborn daughter is simply a God reincarnated.

Their as yet un-named four-day-old baby girl was born with two faces, two mouths and four eyes in the rural Nagar district of Uttar Pradesh, 50km north east of New Delhi.

Dont really know what to say about this other than i just had to share this with y'all.

Heres the link with some crazy pics - theunexplainedmysteries.com...

Could this baby survive to adulthood? Walk? Talk? Love? Procreate?

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Well I would wonder if the neurological functioning will be impaired from the pressure?

It looks like the little girl was born with two faces and one big beer belly between the two faces.

Something is really wrong in their enviroment, the malformations of plant and animal species is becoming common to in the region.

Goes to show that people adapt rather than freak when stuff like this happens.

I could nt help notice the money in the tray at their feet... Could it be toxins used to cause oddities?

Also if the baby is fragile , they really should not have all the people with germs and dirty hands touching the baby.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You bring up some good points there. The Pressure. The environment (i have a thread on that - World's highest drug levels entering India stream - www.abovetopsecret.com...), the toxins, the fragility...

Theres definately alot of weird biological things going on in that part of the world at the moment.

It seems they plan on keeping here alive and going, so their progress may be something i'd like to monitor in the future...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Well, they think she's a god... at least the baby will be well taken care of, hopefully it lives long, long enough to convince people it's not a god, but then again if their told that at such a young age they'd probably believe it.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
Could this baby survive to adulthood? Walk? Talk? Love? Procreate?

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Crakeur]

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Children with cojoined features are rare, but many of them survive will into adulthood. The original "Siamese Twins" (exhibited by P.T. Barnum and not the first cojoined twins to be born... just two that he happened to find) called "Chang and Ing" www.geocities.com... married (different women) and had a number of children.

No, I don't know how they worked it out.

At least one pair of cojoined twins appears to be into Sumo wrestling.
www.tribuneindia.com...

new topics

top topics

join