It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northwest network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hi guys,
I am new to this site and am still finding my way around. I am looking to network with other people from the Northwest of England who are preparing for a sitX. PM me or post on this topic if you are interested. Stay safe.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
John Conner Eh? So I guess us Androids are not welcome

On a more serious note though why would survivalists who have invested a great deal of time, effort and money on preparations, and building skills, stockpiles etc jump to meet with a guy who they know nothing at all about ?

Respects NR on the other side of the Pennines.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Northern Raider]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by johnconnor

Hello, i've been reading this site for around 5-6 years now and i've kept meaning to create an account. I just saw that you were from the North-west, as i am as well, so i thought i would introduce myself. I have to admit this is a little confusing. The layout of the site has changed somewhat, now that i have become a member.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Raider

Hey, I can still keep my sense of humour. It weighs nothing and fits nicely in my BOB!!

On a more serious note though why would survivalists who have invested a great deal of time, effort and money on preparations, and building skills, stockpiles etc jump to meet with a guy who they know nothing at all about ?

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I am not expecting people to jump at the chance to meet me. If I wanted to make friends I would sign up to Facebook. I am just putting a few feelers out to see who is around and in the same situation, it would be nice to know that there are allies around for when the need arises. But what makes you think that I have not invested my time, effort and money in building skills and making preparations? I am not looking to leech off the supplies/skills of others, I can bring something to the table. A small network of like-minded people is going to be a lot more useful than a whole bag of fancy gizmos, right?

[edit on 19-2-2009 by johnconnor]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The best advice I can offer is to encourage you to get involved for a good while on forum debates so that you will start to develop a rapour with other brits and vice versa. Once they get to see where you are coming from and what your aims are they will build up links with you. Theres some good folks on this particular forum and there is some active Brits on Zombiehunters forum at the moment as well..

Hey you not one of these dudes who thinks places like Liverpool and Manchester are REALLY in the north west are you? Unless you live north of Kendal you live in the Midlands, We are getting fussy who we let call themselves northerners these days. Draw a line from Kendal through Thirk if you are north of that your a northerner

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Northern Raider]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Hey you not one of these dudes who thinks places like Liverpool and Manchester are REALLY in the north west are you? Unless you live north of Kendal you live in the Midlands, We are getting fussy who we let call themselves northerners these days. Draw a line from Kendal through Thirk if you are north of that your a northerner

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Northern Raider]

Oi! Us Midlanders are pretty fussy too. In fact I would say East Midlands, just to segregate from the Brummies, Baggies and Yam-Yams. Also anything to the East of the A15 and South of Sleaford is Fenland, AKA Anglia, AKA Deliverance Country.

And don't get me started on the East Riding...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Oi! Us Midlanders are pretty fussy too. In fact I would say East Midlands, just to segregate from the Brummies, Baggies and Yam-Yams. Also anything to the East of the A15 and South of Sleaford is Fenland, AKA Anglia, AKA Deliverance Country.

Dunno bout that most of the women in Brum look like Jasper Carrott or Lenny Henry

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Respects NR on the other side of the Pennines.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Northern Raider]

I would, because apart from myself and Mr Lizard there's no-one else nearby in the NW to hook up with.
Sometimes you've gotta see whats on the other side...
PM sent Johnny...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

I think John Connor better watch out...i just noticed that your posting from the future! (27-02-09 @00:09) and its still 26-02-09 @ 17:57 GMT here

[edit on 26-2-2009 by citizen smith]

top topics

join