It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Hicks was Assasinated!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I know i'll get flamed for this, but it is a conspiracy thread on a conspiracy site....so hear me out!!

Bill died at the age of 32 of pancreatic cancer..........which believe it or not is extremely rare in a person aged 32!

"Age and pancreatic cancer
The risk of pancreatic cancer goes up with age. The disease is rare in people under 45, and the average age when the disease is found is 72"
Source: www.yourdiseaserisk.wustl.edu...

I think Bill was a very rare man....in fact i'd put him in the same league as John Lennon, Bob Marley and even Gandhi!!

Bill Hicks Quote :
: The world is like a ride at an amusement park. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride...” But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. Jesus - murdered; Martin Luther King - murdered; Malcolm X - murdered; Gandhi - murdered; John Lennon - murdered; Reagan... wounded. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.

If he only knew that he would be included in his own list!!

R.I.P Bill Hicks 16/12/1961 - 26/02/1994

Maybe if we look into the idea of governments causing cancer in suspect dissidents we might find a link!
en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
To say he was assasinated is a very bold claim, and without proof, it doesn't really stand. But, I do see where you're coming from :-). Bill Hicks was a great man, and a bloody funny one at that

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I have always thought Bill Hicks was taken out. One thing I find strange is that his body is burried in Leaksville MS. Why would this be if his home town is in Texas?

Terrnce Mckenna and many others were likely assassinated too.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I really doubt it. He was censored more than any other comic for sure. Way ahead of his time. But that kind of death isn't one that is very suspicious.

For those who aren't familiar with him, this is probably my favorite show of his.

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Pancreatic cancer is a very unknown cancer!
If you can provide me with evidence that anyone knows the true cause of this cancer then please refer to it for me!

Also, did you know that Bill Hicks came to the UK and was given his own show on C4?....Totally uncensored?
It wasn't until this show was aired that the US of A woke up to him......
TPTB knew they couldn't keep him down/censored forever....or could they?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I doubt it, but it has crossed my mind on occasion too.

I think if he was alive after September 11th he would have brought down the Bush administration single-handedly. Can you imagine what his 9/11 routine would've been?

I know the intelligence agencies have soft kill weapons, and can do this if they want, but I remember reading about him having a painful pancreas years before he actually died. He was out tripping with Kevin Booth one day and said, "Hey man, I've got a pain in my side" IIRC, this was a full ten years before he passed away.

And yes, we broke him in the UK way before you guys knew about him. He loved it here. I've met loads of people from Texas who don't know who the hell he is.

Thanks for drawing attention to the 2nd Jesus Christ. One day we'll clone him from a hair sample, resurrect him, and let him loose on the 21st century.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I have always thought Bill was murdered. Someone like him THEY really would want to kill, but it gets suspicious these people always getting shot or killing themselves. Giving people like this cancer is the perfect way.

Ian Lungold also died of cancer which is when i began to suspect they could induce cancer. And it was confirmed by Steven Greer, he says they can do this and have done it to him and several people he knows.

S+F

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Yes, I'm a big fan of his, I have all the shows of his I can find. I didn't even know about him until years after his death, he was completely censored in the US. He is the only comedian to have his act cut off David Letterman, even after they approved the material. And so on.

Even if it was remotely true, it would be near impossible to actually prove it. Need a bit more than a rare disease and that he was censored I think.

Want to make the argument that a few people might have snickered a bit when hearing of his death, or were happy about it, you can find agreement with me there for sure.

Either way, he's easily my favorite comic.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
I doubt it, but it has crossed my mind on occasion too.

I think if he was alive after September 11th he would have brought down the Bush administration single-handedly. Can you imagine what his 9/11 routine would've been?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by HiAliens]

Thanks for your response Hi!
This was what I thought too!
Bill would of had a field day with 9/11!....I don't think TPTB could afford/risk a character like bill......hence my post!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Just to throw a cat amongst the pigeons!

www.foxriverwatch.com...

This cancer can be brought about by numerous chemicals.....

Also with not direct proof of cause of pancreatic cancer it opens it up for abuse....imo

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

"Bill died at the age of 32 of pancreatic cancer..........which believe it or not is extremely rare in a person aged 32! "

---------------------------------------------------------

Not that him having a hard life is the be all or end all to a situation but Bill Hicks was pretty unhealthy. He had a joke about going through 2 lighters a day, not 2 packs of smokes. His weight was like a yo-yo (skinny then fat) and being on the road all the time like he was probably took a toll on his stress levels.

It is a rare form of cancer but he had a "rare life". Having him "murdered" as you say, is probably the worst thing they (TPTB) could've done. His works have only increased (dramatically) in popularity after he died. We are focusing on the work he created between 20 - 30 years old, that's the primetime of his life, the top of his game.

What if he became stale? What if he had a "revelation" and became a devout christian (not likely). What if......???

We will never know the "what if's" and because of that we will focus on his awesome legacy.

Bottom Line - I think his impact on future generations would've been less had he not died in 94.

Peace

"It's really weird how your life changes. Tonight I'm drinking water. Four years ago? Opium. Night and day, you know?" - Bill Hicks

[edit on 17-2-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealDonPedros

I appreciate what you are saying because I have lived a hard but fun life too....I started smoking at the age of 12 years old....I started taking drugs like weed/speed and '___' at the tender age of 14......and I'm still around to tell the tail!....I'm 40 btw

Also to live that lifestyle does not mean you will die when your 32 of pancreatic cancer.....you ever heard of Keith Richards?

Also, the joke about how many packets of fags do you go through a day? I go through 2 lighters a day!......is exactly that!...A Joke!....a very funny one at that!

Its all too coincidental for me....but that's how TPTB like it to be....Coincidental!

On a final note to your post!...I don't think Bill would of ever become stale because of the amount of material he would have at his disposal today....his comedy will live on forever because he had something to say!

[edit on 17-2-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
after reading all the material you can find about the son of the CIA director paying Bob Marley a visit with a "pair of boots" for a present.. then him putting the boots on and feeling a prick then pulling out a hollow copper wire.. then his toe turning black then dying of cancer not too later after..

Marley at the time being very intricately involved in a decisive vote between two Jamaican politicians.. garnering public support for the people's choice.. not the U.S.'s preferred choice.. etc...

i thought.. man if they censor him.. and he's getting so popular.. and waking so many people up.. and especially after that bit about Bush Senior and Rush Limbaugh.. (pretty graphic bit lol) ..

I couldn't imagine someone somewhere in power NOT plotting to put him "down".. as it were...

RIP billy boy!

s+f!

-

[edit on 17-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

"I don't think Bill would of ever become stale"

You will never know, and its because of that that we are only left looking at the work he did.

He put the focus right where it matters, he hit us quick and hard with the truth.I don't feel it would've been as effective drawn out over 20 years.

The fact that we're talking about him, well after his death just shows how effective it is to die young.

TPTB know this, we have books filled with young people that left us great legacies upon their early demise.

Regardless, we can both agree he was awesome.

peace

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealDonPedros

He put the focus right where it matters, he hit us quick and hard with the truth.I don't feel it would've been as effective drawn out over 20 years.

The fact that we're talking about him, well after his death just shows how effective it is to die young.

TPTB know this, we have books filled with young people that left us great legacies upon their early demise.

Regardless, we can both agree he was awesome.

peace

Like you say, we'll never know how stale or not Bill would be today!

But I think at 32 he was yet to peak!....Comedians go on and on really....they don't rely on fitness or health....they rely on material! Joan Rivers, Bob Hope to name two...

Many of greats have died young but many wont be able to recall what they stood for because we don't see them any more .......This does not apply to Bill Hicks....He was a living legend when alive.....I'm just gutted I never saw him live!

But alas!...we can agree he was awesome!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
He was extremely critical of the US government's 'handling' of the Waco incident (which he witnessed).

Around 3:24

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

This is enough for TPTB to do a dirty...

xul

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Wasn't he an alcoholic and a heavy smoker?
Sometimes this is more than enough for many types of cancer, even if you're young.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xul

Yer!
Wasn't TPTB lucky that this "Mouth of Reason" killed himself through a drink, drugs and tobacco induced cancer suicide by time he was 32......saved them a job then?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just my 2 cents into conversation:

Aaron Russo told Nick Rockefeller in early 2001 he would not join the Council on Foreign Relations (after Nick had told him everything about the NWO). Soon he was diagnosed with cancer and after six years of struggling he passed away.

Makes you wonder... a coincidence? Or silencing yet another vocal critique?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join