It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Where were we the last 8 years?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Ron Paul: Where were we the last 8 years?

libertymaven.com

Ron Paul appeared on CNN’s American Morning this morning to discuss the “atrocious” way Obama’s stimulus bill jettisoned its way through Congress.

Paul tells CNN viewers that there were only 5 hard copies of the bill for each house of Congress to read beginning when the House opened at noon time. He calls it business as usual.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Holy moly...This is just turning out to be more and more of a nightmare by the minute.

So only FIVE copies of this disastrous "stimulus" bill were available to the house and senate to read?!? Sounds an AWEFUL lot like somebody had something to hide and wanted to get this rammed through before people had a chance to see where the next robbery of the tax-base was going to...

More dirty, crooked, sneaky politics-as-usual CRIMINALITY taking place, and we are YET AGAIN, the victims of this endless thievery...

DISGUSTING.

I'd love to say how surprised I am, but NOTHING surprises me anymore with our completely corrupt special interest serving puppets...

libertymaven.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What would it take for the Supreme Court to hear the constitutionality of these bailouts, I wonder?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

It would take the same effort as getting former President Bush Jr. to trial. I wonder what will be uncovered in the bill in the weeks and months to come.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
What would it take for the Supreme Court to hear the constitutionality of these bailouts, I wonder?

maybe if 200 million people refused to pay taxes.. ??

top topics

join