It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU MUST CHECK OUT THESE PHOTOS OF YOUR PRESIDENT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
From the '70's in the Studio 54 days
www.dailysquib.co.uk...

Barack Hussein Obama was the king of disco. When he took the floor during the hot summer of 1977 in the sweaty dance venues of New York City he burned up the dance floor like a man possessed.

“I remember Barack. I mean who could forget this guy, he was dumping Quaalude and blow like it was candy. He could dance for three days non-stop and still look like a million bucks. We called him ‘The Kid’ because he was so young. His costumes were outrageous as well and he would sometimes have three or four women hanging round him at a time such was his prowess. I can’t believe he’s president now, the kid is now president of the United States of motherfuggin’ A,” Arnold DeWinter, a bus boy who worked at Studio 54 recounted.

Imagine the lights and the disco balls gleaming, the sweaty bodies of a thousand debauched revellers getting down and ‘doin’ the hustle’.

Chocolate City

“It was like the Mothership done landed in New York city right there in 1977. Barack would blow disco jiving revellers away with his dance moves and his wacky fashions that would make even members of Parliament look twice. I mean the guy could do the Freak and he was one of the dudes who inspired Nile Rodgers man…Barack was right there that night when Chic was refused entry to Studio 54. He went back to their loft apartment in Manhattan and that’s where they snorted some long lines and wrote Le Freak. He never got credited though,” Jonty McMahon, a Studio 54 regular recalled.

The pictures of Barack in one of his costumes is being released for the first time and is causing a media storm all over the internet and international press.

Obama photographed posing for pictures in Central Park, New York, 1977

“These pictures sure bring a new slant to Barack Obama. The guy is seen as somekind of superhuman magic man who can walk on water. Well, he looks pretty human in these photos. I don’t think even Michelle knows about these and I’m sure Barack is going to get a clip round the ear for never telling her about his real past,” Joel Ephrahim of JCW PR in Washington said after seeing the images.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
From your own link:

The Daily Squib is a curious satirical publication and should therefore be taken ******* seriously

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Oh no, it's not real?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't think this thread should be in the survival forum, that being said...

The pictures in the squib look photoshopped to me. They look like recent pictures of his face, if these were taken in the 70's wouldn't he look younger?

Besides that, the man really can't dance. I saw him on Ellen and the man doesn't have much rythm IMO.

Those pictures doctored or not are going to give me nightmares.

[edit on 2/16/09 by Skamindy77]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This message is at the bottom of the Daily Squib's home page;

© Copyright 2007 dailysquib.co.uk | User Agreement and Privacy Policy | Rights and Permissions

The Daily Squib is a curious satirical publication and should therefore be taken fu**ing seriously

I think that pretty much says it all!.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't by this one. His photo's look photo shopped.

Great photo's though!!!

One question....why is this in the Survival column??

link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

You beat me to the punch by seconds.

Congratulations!

It is a pretty funny site if you have a twisted sense of humor.

link   
Worst photoshop job ever!

ever.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Those pictures are fake imo, nothing but photoshopped jobs like someone said with a recent head shot grafted onto some random picture.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Think the real question is why would it even matter, if it were true?

I don't even like the guy, but it would make me feel better simply because he's one of us, someone who actually acted their age and 'went with the time' and not some rich havard yuppie that has never driven a $5,000 car etc..

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This story is even funnier in my opinion:

www.dailysquib.co.uk...

This site is similar to "THE Onion' but a little more risque.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It's definately been altered. In both pics, you can see the line on the faces' shadows. PhotoShop does a much better job than what ever program was used here. Zoom in to see the lines more clearly.

top topics

join