It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Believe 2012 Will Be a Mass Elevation of Enlightenment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have recently been hearing more and more about the belief of the the supposed End of Days 2012 theory to be, on the contrary, a time of enlightenment of human conciensness. I have become increasinly intruiged and drawn to this belief. The more I hear on this subject, the more I am interested but also confused. This is especially true after just listening to David Wilcock's theories in his 2012 Enigma lectures.

My lack of understanding mainly lies in the apperent 2012 event of human conciensness entering the pinenel gland's time continuem. I've begun my preparing by first opening myself to the new reality ahead, but will this be an event that will occur and I will then know what to do? Or will this require something further I will be required to do that I just don't yet have knowledge of?

I am a very open minded person but admittidly not really considered myself the most spiritual of person. I do admit that part of the attraction to this outcome is the promise of a positive future in the horizon opposed to the doom and gloom alternative. If anyone who also shares the opinion of this new age ahead, and has any words of a bit more clarity for me, I would apprieciate the feedback and thoughts. I'm new to this idea and trying to wrap my head around it all still. :duh

[edit on 16-2-2009 by ddigrazia777]

[edit on 16-2-2009 by ddigrazia777]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well after some searching for an answer, I have learned much on my question. To see how I understood the complex information I discovered, see my reply to the post "What do we WANT!! and what do we NEED?!". I'm still trying to totally grasp the idea myself, but I believe I got the main idea.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

If you know Edgar Cayce, and trust what he did and said,
and trust his "source" of informations, you should be
ready to read "The law of one'. It is the source for David W.

See my signature. Ra will tell you about 2012.

Also, se my [My Favorite Sites] box in my profile.

You will get many answers, there.

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
We are about to recieve a cosmic blast of energy from the center of our galaxy as our solar system passes thought the cosmic plane which will by neccesity boost our consiousness up a few rugs of the ol' evolutionary ladder, if you will.

Karma will be accelerated to such a degree that evil will not be able to live with us any longer because it will immediately come back on those who commit it.
As was stated in another thread recently, It will no longer be survival of the fittest but, survival of the kindest.

We will have no choice but to let our ego die or perish.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There are three sources of information regarding the Ascension of Planet Earth in 2012 which I have found particularly useful, which you may want to consider.

Firstly there are 3 books which are free to view and download, called The New Earth - Earth Changes and the Ascension of Planet Earth, which are concerned with the Ascension of Planet Earth from the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension, which is due to take place in December 2012.

These combine channelled communications right up to January 2009, and cover the subject comprehensively. I must add though, that some of the earlier predictions will have changed, as there has been an increase of spiritual light on Earth since they were written.

www.thenewearth.org...

The second source is the library of free to download audio channelings from Kryon of the Magnetic Service through Lee Caroll. Over the last six months there have been various references to Ascension of Planet Earth, and these reflect recent changes to Earths lightness.

www.kryon.com...

Finally there are the channelings from Matthew Ward who died in 1980, and who gives messages through his Mother on both current events and ascension.

www.matthewbooks.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Mankind will go into the crucible and the dross will be burned off. Those (few) that remain will be purified and enlightened. Peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here is an interesting Video about 2012 made by The History Channel

www.spikedhumor.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the info recomendations C-JEAN and Tallsorts. I'll check those out. Seems like there is alot of info to learn and, for me, a whole new way to look at everything I thought to be reality. I'm finding my mind craving to learn as much as I can. The majority of info have been absorbing is from David Wilcock. Guess it only natural I dive into Edward Casy as well. Any tips, for a beginner, on meditation? I have never really tried it and I know it is a vital part of my preperation of assention.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Im pretty sure that nothing will happen at all.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i feel you are all barking up the right tree, i already feel something is changing, i now understand many things that i would have never of dreamed of knowing 5 years ago, in fact i would have walked on the other side of the street from a person like the person i am today, BTBH i like the new person i am today against who i used to be, i feel more alive today than i ever have done in my life,

the jump from 3rd dimension to 5th dimension will be an interesting move, i learnt that the jump will not change us from a 3rd dimension body but will make this 3 dimensional body be able to manifest objects that you need, travel to places without the current forms of transport, be able to see and hear what people are planning and thinking and im sure the list could go on and on,

now none of what iv written can be proved at this point, so take it as you will, but all i can add to it is the Illuminati are apparently upping the fear factor to the world in order to suppress our emotions and the ability to enter 5th dimension, so the more they add the more i get excited as they are losing the battle of stopping us from finally becoming free from there evil slave grip on our lives with the monetary system,

I would also like to point anyone who is interested in this subject to a forum that i also use www.thecrowhouse.com

Regards

"P"

The Crow House

[edit on 20-2-2009 by TheValeterUK]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This concept is born out of a fear of the "other" theories, which are substantially more gloomy. What you have witnessed is the birth of an organized religion. While it may not seem that way, this is exactly how religion comes to be. People fear something, so they invent something to give themselves hope. When we cant explain something, or can't develop an understanding of some concept, we invent our own explanations to make ourselves feel better. Generations pass, and science advances enough to explain many things that went un-explained for eons, yet we still cling to the explanations given by some schmuck in a dress reading from a book. Forgive me for my jaded tone, but it's the same story with different characters.

Here's the thing, nobody knows what, if anything is going to happen on 12/21/2012. Maybe we'll all be enlightened, maybe we'll all be vaporized by cosmic rays. Perhaps Scotty will beam us up, or maybe a Mayan king will return to reclaim his empire. Maybe, just maybe, we'll wake up and go to work, do our part, go home, succumb to a vice or two, and go to sleep.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody knows where I could purchase a model/diorama of the solar system after the galactic alignment of 2012?

Thanks a lot.

top topics

join