It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lie~sure suit Larry Silverstien on Bloomberg 1200OPM 2/16/2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Lying Larry - again makes 911 statements. I suggest we obtain a video and analyze it... Run the lie detecting software... lets match up his statements for facial expression comparison ...
or have the boys invite him for a chit - chat at the lower bronx cemetary infront of all the dead ...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Lucky Larry Silversteins back to thrash his mug in front of the cameras. Was he squinting and squirming a lot?

Hook him up with some of those electrical wires and drop his feet in a bucket of water

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
oh I can't wait to see this. Better get an extra large bag of popcorn in, as soon as it comes out please post a video link! I wonder if he will personally address the pull it statement (highly doubtful but you never know). That would be some funny stuff. Even if he says something incriminating you can bet his lawyers will be right up his butt to wipe it clean. You could safely bet when it comes to talking 9/11 (if he does) it will all be focused on the people that died, and very little about what happened to the buildings. You can tell he hated those towers and couldn't wait to get them scrubbed. See Larry Silverstein talks to Charlie Rose:

Man, this guy is a professional liar. Notice how he detests and pauses saying 'planes' and the ominous 'pulling' motion when referring to the collapse. It looks to me like he gets a little uncomfortable at times on certain questions and quickly wants to divert the details of any subject that could potentially be a little too hot. The big pause and series of incriminating facial expressions on the question "where were you on 9/11" is almost golden.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Insolubrious]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ok - I found the video (i think):

Larry Silverstiein On Bloomberg (approx. 28 mins)

It was uploaded on the 7th though, is this the Bloomberg interview the topic states?

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Insolubrious]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I had to stop the video at 5:50 in and its not just because of the laughing, smiling, and gleeful girlish joking nature the man is portraying.

but I'll ask you if Lucky the Larry walks with a limp? He says he had a fractured or broken pelvis January 2001 b/c a drunk driver struck him.

Still the man was mobile enough a few months later to walk around greeting the workers in the WTC 8:00am every morning at Windows of the World for breakfast meetings

new topics

top topics

join