It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina: Remarkable UFO captured on film, multiple witnesses. *Video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Heres one I found today, looks incredibly interesting, can't seem to find it on here so I take it its a first, there seems to be so much information lately on UFOS and I have had to cancel my alert on google as I am being bombarded with so many emails.

In my 30 years of studying ufo's I have never seen so much information on ufos in the media. This tends to make me think about project blue beam or the real declassification of UFOS and ET.

Check it out and let me know what you think

Buenos Aires: Astonished commuters stopped their vehicles to view one of the clearest sightings of a low flying UFO ever near Buenos Aires in Argentina. The event occurred at 8:41 PM on January 24 2009 besides the heavily polluted Cascallares Dam. Stunned witnesses dived into their cars for cell phones and one even was able to pull a pair of binoculars out of his boot. They then watched the most unworldly of objects rise and de
scend almost to road level while enthusiastically declaring it a UFO.

Argentinian All News Web - Remarkable UFO video

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sorry thread started here,www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
More and more of these spherical ufo's are being seen and video taped and photographed. I've seen one myself. Very interesting video. Thanks for sharing it.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Don't be sorry tarfia37, thats great news, thats whats so good about this site, there are so many people on the ball including you well done!

new topics

top topics

join