It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is speaking with animals possible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Sorry for the question if it is stupid or irrelevant to this forum... I'm new.

Is it possible to communicate with animals? I would assume if it was at all possible it would be done on a clarivoyant level? I'm just curious about this.

Thanks for any information.

Derek

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yes, it is and there are many ways to do it. Animals are empathetic to humans some animals like cats and dogs can understand human languge. I think it might be possible for cats to be a vessel for other animals and possibly even prior humans, based on the individual traits that I have observed in cats. The ancients knew there was a connection with felines to humans back thousands of years ago. Even in mystisim feline familars are vessels for magis to move back and forth from to escape capture, they were also used as spies and as a form of eternal banishment for some people. This lineage may go back thousands of years and might explain why certain cats posses certain traits while others might not. A human soul locked into the vessel of a feline familar might continual pass down human traits through its lineage, by neutering the cat you break the chain of the human trait and free a part of the soul that might be captured within the cats entity. Thus freeing it to return to its rightful place.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
There is a show on animal planet in wich this English woman suposedly talks to animals. I belive it. It's amazing how she knows the tjings, and on other hand they could just tell her before the show...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think they understand to an extent. My dog reacts to my tone of voice. I could say in a super sweet voice, "Fido, Im going to kick you outside for being a bad dog" and she would wag her tail and roll over. But if I said in a harsh voice "Your the cutest dog in the world!" she would run off.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
hell ya! haven't you ever seen "Dr. Dolittle"? What about that cartoon show "The Wild Thornberrys"? of course it's true!

but seriously. i think that u can communicate with animals to some extent but not literally talk to them. like dogs. u say and they obey (well....ur dogs probably. my dog won't do jack). they also respond to the tone of ur voice and ur body movement.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I sometimes meow at my cat and he responds to me. I just wish I knew what I was talking about with him.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
robertfenix, very interesting. i personally believe that you can speak to animal and it does not necessarily have to be clairvoyant. you said about the relation between past humans and felids as if it were not the past human being reincarnated into the feline?

are you talking about ghost or past humans utilizing felids for their purposes as opposed to them being reincarnated into a feline?

and the thing about neutering, say what if you just killed the cat or unthenized it?

not to sound harsh or morbid but................ i love all animals except ants, mosquitos, and evil spirits in high places

[Edited on 4/14/2004 by panchovilla]

[Edited on 4/14/2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
neutering stops the lineage, same with killing them or if they die and have not concieved any next of kin. Which is rare for a cat that had not been neutered. Most cats if given the chance at "freedom" during their mating times will procreate like a wild animal. If you neuter a cat then it can not procreate. If it is not "chopped" or "cut" then it has a very high probabilty that at least once in its lifetime it will procreate.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
my uncle has a parrot who loves to chat.
He comments on my clothes, askes for kisses, tells me if he was bad or good, begs for food, tells us when the phone or doorbell rings.

so yes I think some animals still can speak and even though the majority may not actually talk, they do understand us and try to communicate in their way.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well to actually be able to communicated with animals, they would have to have a language. From the majority of replies here, most people seem to see that the animals don't usually react to the words, but react to tone of voice. Since animals have no ability to form words (most animals) they wouldn't be able to talk back and since they have no vocabulary they wouldn't understand anyway. There are animals (like parrots) that do have an advanced ability for communication, but your average animal can't. If you pay attention to the behavior of your cat for example, when it's happy it'll have a softer meow and when it wants something it'll be louder and direct. Hissing and growling are obvious. At least that's the way my cat is
I think it's pretty much the same for most animals. But if there was another level of consciousness in which there were ways to talk, anything could be possible

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Animals are empathetic, they talk through the conveyance of emotions that they "emit" and that some people can "decypher". Animals do not have to form "words" to be able to communicate, they can express feelings through the use of emotions that humans can then decode as thoughts and constructs words that correspond to thoughts. This is how clairevoiance works. The receiver does not get words but mental pictures based on emotions then the receiver reverses the mental picture into words to announce the subject matter.

top topics

join