It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Reports: UFO over Tucson Spotted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

A number of witnesses have come forward to describe remarkable sighting of a UFO in the vicinity of the city of Tucson, Arizona. The UFO is being described as classic saucer shaped with red glowing lights. The craft was spotted on the evening of 11 February 2009.
One witness was sitting and watching television with her husband, a former Airman, and her daughter when she noticed a UFO through a large glass sliding door that looks out towards the Tucson Mountains behind her backyard.
The witness described the object as disc shaped with non-strobing red lights at its front and rear. She estimated it was moving south to north at an altitude of about 150m. The object then ‘exploded’ in a large blaze of bright white light and sped away horizontal to the earth at an incredible speed.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
www.--.com...

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Aubryish]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I had heard about this on MUFON just this morning....going to be out skywatching for a couple hours tonight

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This UFO sounds like the one I saw near a clay mountain when I was 8 yrs old. It hovered over some pines flashing red, green, and dark blue lights.

I visited a flying J last weekend and heard about a truck drivers encounter with an Alien near the Siskiyous. He said the Alien stared him down while perched near the peak of the mountain.

join