It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie - The International, a view of Bankers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Anyone seen The International movie ? It gives a pretty scary but likely accurate presentation of how Banks control wars.

It showed a military leader discussing bank assistance to lead a rebellion in his african nation.

It showed how investigations are nullified because entire nations depend on the Banks.

It showed an extremely interesting assassination with multiple shooters (i immediately pictured JFK).

Unfortunately the theatre for The International was very empty. Of course Friday the 13th movie was packed. So Im guessing a movie showing just how powerful and evil Banks really are wont have much impact.

Ironic considering Banks are literally robbing us blind.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
best place to hide a truth is right out in the open.

these people are not fools.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Very True. Good post, I should really see this movie, all those people at the other movie should watch that one. Maybe they'll understand why there country financial system is being imploded. Nope, Ignorance is bliss for most people.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ats__fan039
Very True. Good post, I should really see this movie, all those people at the other movie should watch that one. Maybe they'll understand why there country financial system is being imploded. Nope, Ignorance is bliss for most people.

I took my wife to see it. She kept asking me "do banks really finance and sell weapons to both sides ?"

Its a real eye-opener to people who dont understand what Banks really do. After seeing the movie, my wife said lets cancel our bank account and move to a credit union

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hiya
We went to see this last night, and the cinema was PACKED! It was great to see, its been on for over a week and I htihk it had a slow start., but word of mouth has pulled in larger numbers. The next session after mine was sold out.

I really enjoyed it, I thought Naomi Watts whilst pretty, kinda useless.
I would have liked some info re the federal reserve to go in there too. even just a one liner, a perfect opportunity to say," its a private bank that lends your government money at interest, guarenteed by your taxes' but Id say the movies funding would have been pulled before it made it to the first round of auditions!

new topics

top topics

join