It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beast of Bray Road on SciFi tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There is an interesting movie on the SciFi Channel tonight called The Beast of Bray Road and it's about the Werewolf of Wisconsin. I know that the movie itself is fictionalized a bit, but it should have enough of the real facts surrounding the so called beast that has been reported near Bray Road in Wisconsin over the past several decades. It actually comes on at 1 a.m. on Sunday and runs until 3 a.m. So those of you who have The SciFi Channel can either stay up and watch it or turn on your DVR's or set the timer on your VCR's to record it.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Dog Soldiers is on just before it. Definitely a good lead-in. Were-wolf themed flic about a stranded recon military group.

Beast of Bray Road is pretty good, sort of like a mediocre, but re-watchable X-files episode.

BoBR also has a fair amount of sexual opportunity if I recall. Hot Bartender and some ditsy Blonde.

Unfortunately, like many of these R-rated sex, blood and gore movies, the 'good parts' are frequently edited out and we get an even blander version for TV.

I'm not so much interested in the lurid, but if tension builds up in a scene and the star and the girl just look at each other and you go to commercial, then get back and they're walking down the street, well it's obvious something was left out.

What they should do us do two versions, a PG and an R. You can depict just as good a sex scene by not showing everything. It's better than just ripping out 5 min of tension and passion with the censor's knife.

Maybe at 3am they'll run it all and just blur strategically.

2.5 of 4 stars.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What a coincidence. I was flipping channels and just caught the start of it. I just haven't paid much attention to it though because of surfing the net.

join