It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush A Devil Worshipper?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
The problem are these Masonic/secret society oaths and initiations these people take/go through. Their allegience is above God and to themselves. That is Satanic.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

Well then, the military must be one of those secret societies as the "So help me God" part comes at the very end after you have sworn an oath to (in order):
Support and Defend the Constitution against all enemies...
Will bear true faith and allegiance to the same
I will obey the orders of the President and the officers appointed over me
etc..

Since I took roughly the same oath, does that make me a satan worshipper like you? I hope not, the chaplains would be pissed at me.

Go away. Ruin someone else's thread with your nonsense.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Go away. Ruin someone else's thread with your nonsense.

It isn't nonsense, those were your words.

Do you deny saying those things?

You are starting to confuse me with your flopping around, you remind me of Kerry.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Whatever, Cool Hand. You are an intellectual zero.

Anyway, I don't see how believers in God could support this war mongering, blood thirsty, corrupt beyond belief pResident. He's an intellectual zero, too. That's probly why his little sycophant Cool Hand worships him. Birds of a feather flock together.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Anyway, I don't see how believers in God could support this war mongering, blood thirsty, corrupt beyond belief pResident. He's an intellectual zero, too. That's probly why his little sycophant Cool Hand worships him. Birds of a feather flock together.

...So the lesson here is, when you can't convince someone they're wrong, it's time to start insulting them...That's a lesson I think I'm going to ignore...

As for supporting our president, I do, and if you look to the left, it'll give you an idea as to my religious beliefs. We are defending our nation with an active defense to prevent more people from all nations getting attacked by these terrorists.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Wow awesome comeback ECK.

When you are confronted with facts and opinions that you do not agree with you resort to a fourth grade approach.

FYI I do believe in God and I support the war.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The Skull & Bones stuff is meant to throw you off the real rabbit trail: Bohemia Grove1

Bohemia Grove2

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hmm

What ever happened to seperation of church and state? ECK, you claim to defend the constitution yet you condemn someone for worshipping the god of their choice. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.
As far as I'm concerned you can all go about worshipping God, Satan, Allah, Buddha and Major household appliances. Have a blast. It has no bearing on who and what you are as a person. That will show in your actions as it has with everyone in history.
Religion is an excuse. Plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2

As far as I'm concerned you can all go about worshipping God, Satan, Allah, Buddha and Major household appliances. Have a blast. It has no bearing on who and what you are as a person.

LOL, yeah it says a lot about the type of person you are, why would you think that a persons most intimate beliefs have no barring on the type of person they are? So what if GWB likes Jesus, it wouldn't be the first terrorist he's hung out with.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Actually, I don't think he worships the devil, I think he is the devil.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't believe in "God" or "Satan". What does that make me?

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
You're out of your league CoolHand. Over your head. Go shadow someone else.

Bush is no Christian. By a man's deeds will he be known. He is a corrupt, vengeful war-monger. Any of you Bush supporters listen to his pathetic "news conference" this week? And you support and revere that?

And just for the record, I don't think Republicans or Democrats -either one- have a monopoly on Godliness. I think there are good and evil in all parties.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Here's a great analysis on Bush's "press conference" by William Rivers Pitt:

George And The Amazing
Technicolor Dreamtie
By William Rivers Pitt
Truthout Perspective
4-15-4

The first thing you got was the tie.

You lost the importance of the press conference. You lost the fact that Bush had only done two of these prime time gigs in his entire term, and that he hates them because he isn't good at them. You lost the fact that the 9/11 Commission had been punching him and his administration around the room for the last couple of weeks. You lost the fact that September 11 had been demystified, that the going wisdom now says it could have been stopped by an administration that was actually paying attention. You lost the fact that almost 80 American soldiers and something like 900 Iraqis had been killed in the last month of fighting, that almost 700 American soldiers have been killed since the invasion was undertaken, and that, oh by the way, there are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. truthout.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Someone else out there was wondering the same thing I was... does Satan live at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.? I found this excellent essay from PRAVDA, of all places. (Trust me, I NEVER thought I'd read or believe anything coming out of Russia! Since the Iraq invasion though, their coverage has been pretty solid.)

Here it is:

On The Verge Of Extinction
By David R. Hoffman
Legal Editor of PRAVDA
4-15-4

"What the Bush dictatorship has demonstrated to many Americans, and to the world, is that waging war does not require truth, only incessantly repeated lies, effective propaganda, and appeals to people's most primitive instincts. For through such lies, appeals and propaganda, people will undoubtedly support Satan himself.

Perhaps they already have."

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i wouldn't call him a devil worshipper, but only because i know little about devil worshippers. i definately would not call him a christian! christ taught to turn the other cheek and to love your enemy at the sermon on the mount. bush is filled with so much hate it is terrifying, and instead of turning the other cheek, he'll shoot your knees out!

maybe he thinks that if he says "god bless" enough times, everyone will think he's a good christian. i personally don't care what religion he is, i do care that he's a hypocrit, saying he believes one thing and doing another

An Eye for an Eye

38"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'[7] 39But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Love for Enemies

43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor[8] and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies[9] and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

bible.gospelcom.net...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
as i recall the last (s)election campain, he was conducting some intimate sit down interview with someone who asked if he was Christian. His response: "well if you mean 'am i born again?' then yes, I'm a Christian."

Skull and Bones rituals include "dying" an being born again as a bonesman....
moloch, lucifer, cheney's a$$, whatever it is he worships, it sure aint the prince of peace.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Definitely an interesting observation.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Al_uh_Looyah
as i recall the last (s)election campain, he was conducting some intimate sit down interview with someone who asked if he was Christian. His response: "well if you mean 'am i born again?' then yes, I'm a Christian."

Skull and Bones rituals include "dying" an being born again as a bonesman....
moloch, lucifer, cheney's a$$, whatever it is he worships, it sure aint the prince of peace.

interesting post Al_uh_looyah about the skull and bones rituals

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
That was a great point about the Skull & Bones dying and being borne again ritual, huh? I never really even thought about that till he mentioned it. So, in essence, Bush is not lying when he claims to be borne again. Awesome perspective.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
In a word, no.

I've known a couple of Satanists and some Satanist wanna-bees. He's not. He is, however, a not-very-bright, egomaniacal semi-fundamentalist Christian with a very narrow worldview.

Much as I disliked Daddy Bush, he's a whole lot better than his son.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In a few posts back, I noticed that the Oath of Service
was quoted... just an afterthought.. Was anyone aware that the God part *is* optional? Heh, I appended dess to it. ie 'So help me Goddess' when I enlisted in the Army.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join