It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bio-Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Aids -- First appeared in Merck Labratories early 70's ... released 80's.
Targets: Homosexuals, Blacks
Sars -- First appeared and is suspected of being engineered by asian scientist
Targets: Asians
Ebola -- keeps popping up and disappearing --

* Vaccinations seem to be the common denominator for you investigators .
I have reports that DHS wants all citizens vaccinated within 24 hours.... >>> I find this extremely troubling - its an impossible task >>> yet,
its a DHS requirement for county health officials....?
works well if you gonna kill people in a couple weeks time. the question is will it be blamed on a bug or the murderers.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

There are a lot of nasty bio-weapons. However - there is also a lot of nasty "natural" viruses/microbes/parasites.
So you should not connect any outbreak/epidemic or even pandemic to weaponised bio-agents. European plague was certainly major killer and yet it was not artificial. However it was used as biological warfare even then. Flue pandemic in early 20th century was major killer and was not used as a weapon.
One can never know for sure. But as for 1970s , AIDS (you meant HIV?) and Merck - it is false. First recognised case of HIV infection in people was in 1959.
www.nature.com... So there must be cases earlier that were not found. If it was "upgraded" in some lab and set an outbreak - noone knows, i doubt it though. It is not very efficient.
The same is for SARS and such. Biological weapons are usually very "efficient" killers.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
yeha.. just conveniently leave out the big one.. morgellons..
lets just let that one pass us by unnoticed in this discussion... ahem..

-

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
well, not necessarily ... and I got put a DIS-INFO alert on AIDS...
here - hear it from the scientist who brought it into the USA...
www.break.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The White House and well we need to find out who else got Clpro a week or so before the out break of Antrax... and of all the facts surrounding 911.. that bio-weapon of mass destruction while they were on the antidote... I dont recall them notifying the rest of us, other than we might get hit with a weapon of mass destruction or bio-weapon from hell ... can anyone see if Sen. Daschel and that other dude got Cipro while their staff died ...?

[edit on 14-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

top topics

join