It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, Steven Jones, Judy Wood, 911Truth' Call 55 X Normal Tritium= Traces

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EdWardMD

So then you admit that you have no theory about what happened to the building that used to be where the crater is.

And yet you insist that this is evidence.

How does that work?

The craters are therefore proof of local collapses only, until you can come up with a theory about what happened to the building.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

Craters are proof of collapse? Where's the proven reference for this in any collapse? A debris pile is proof of collapse, not craters. Just more BS passed off as fact.

ALL REFERENCED PROVEN FACTS ARE EVIDENCE. Sure I have plenty of opinions on the subject, but that would require more in depth research. I've spent years dealing with this subject and not putting in any more extensive research because of scamming BS. The ALREADY REFERENCED PROVEN EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING.

If you keep asking the same questions dealing in what if, couldas, maybes, I'm forced to repeating the same response at least until I get a warning and some moderator can explain the acceptable procedure dealing with slightly different phrasing BS (Bogus Science) repeated over and over and over... Not to worry, I'm sure I'll be the one getting the warning, if history repeats itself. Interesting.

But, ifs, maybes, could be, etc, et al are not my field. I DEAL IN REFERENCED PROVEN FACTS.

Craters are proven referenced facts.

One does not need to know the exact size to know what was done FROM VERIFIED REFERENCED EVIDENCE. Like saying someone that has been murdered by a bullet hasn't been murdered by a bullet unless you can tell the exact force/size of the bullet without having the bullet in hand. A straight through and through circular hole is a projectile/bullet until proven otherwise. Just like massive craters, massive heat in 6 acres of earth, 2 billion pounds of instant dust, vaporized people, impossible chlorine fueled anearobic fires, wilting spires, hiroshima cancer effects, BILLIONS OF TRITIUM UNITS and even more evidence is a NUKE until proven otherwise. All are textbook classic examples for a nuclear event - individually and in total.

DrEd

[edit on 15-2-2009 by EdWardMD]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdWardMD

Craters are proof of collapse? Where's the proven reference for this in any collapse? Just more BS passed off as fact.

The craters are a proven fact.

Are you denying this?

If you have no evidence of steel vaporizing or melting to the ground into huge ingots, then local collapse is the only other explanation of what happened to those areas, and nukes can be eliminated as the cause of them.

I don't deal with I don't knows. Only proven facts.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

LOL, proven craters are only known because of me. About an hour ago, you didn't even know what a crater was. SHOW ME PROVEN REFERENCES WHERE CRATERS ARE PROOF OF ANY NORMAL BUILDING COLLAPSE. Debris piles are proof off collapse, not massive holes in the ground surrounding buildings and inside buildings.

ALL REFERENCED PROVEN FACTS ARE EVIDENCE. Sure I have plenty of opinions on the subject, but that would require more in depth research. I've spent years dealing with this subject and not putting in any more extensive research because of scamming BS. The ALREADY REFERENCED PROVEN EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING.

One does not need to know the exact size to know what was done FROM VERIFIED REFERENCED EVIDENCE. Like saying someone that has been murdered by a bullet hasn't been murdered by a bullet unless you can tell the exact force/size of the bullet without having the bullet in hand. A straight through and through circular hole is a projectile/bullet until proven otherwise. Just like massive craters, massive heat in 6 acres of earth, 2 billion pounds of instant dust, vaporized people, impossible chlorine fueled anearobic fires, wilting spires, hiroshima cancer effects, BILLIONS OF TRITIUM UNITS and even more evidence is a NUKE until proven otherwise. All are textbook classic examples for a nuclear event - individually and in total.

DrEd

[edit on 15-2-2009 by EdWardMD]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join