It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q for those aware of 4th dimensional infiltration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Not looking to argue with skeptics here. Wanted opinion of people in the know.

Also not sure if this is in the right section - I'm new to this site. (mods please move if it is inappropriate)

It's a bit of a read but it's worth it. sorry if some parts are fragmented, there are a lot of ideas in here.

-----

It is my understanding (from experience and contact - not books, or talking heads) that the malevolent forces orchestrating the NWO are operating from a higher dimension of reality. How they achieve this influence in our dimension is anybody's guess. Vessels maybe? i don't know.
--

It is my understanding that every human has the birthright to create their own destiny and reality according to their system of beliefs. Unfortunately, we are so far removed from our divine heritage and the source of all creation that we often fall into destructive patterns. Instead of finding out who we truly are and then reconstructing our reality as WE see fit, we acquiesce to the manufactured lifestyle pulled in front of our lives to carry out like sheep.

Won't go into the excellent movement of light workers who are changing this reality more by the day.

Excuse the long intro, but here is what I wanted to have confirmed or commented on.

About a year ago I found out a 'friend' in my closest circle was in fact an agent of darkness whose sole purpose in life was to veer me (and everyone he knew) onto a path of self destruction. This is more than just negative friend with some family drama's being played out unconsciously. There was sheer genius behind his actions, and he went cloaked for 10 years without even the slightest suspicion from me. I won't get into how I found out, but I'll tell you this - in that eureka moment all the pieces fell into place, EVERY ONE of his actions that I could remember pointed to that realization. Heh, I was in sheer awe for hours - I could not fraking believe it.

I know him still, and have only had constant reaffirmation of what I found out.

It is NOT a projection of my beliefs on him that cause him to act that way around me. It is in the core of his being.

And on top of that, he knows that I know, and has tacitly confirmed it to me half a dozen times - consciously.

When I am with him and somebody else, he will even taunt me by blatantly acting out his usual role to that person (who is completely oblivious). Not a big feat, perhaps...once you know somebody for a while, you tend to overlook many of their actions and not read into them.

Anyways, no being is powerful enough to actual MAKE somebody do something - there is always free will. He WAS a master of manipulation though, and his influence 'nudged' me onto a path of destruction (of my own making - of course). Heh, all the while I thought I was the smarter one.

The game we are embedded in is a complex one and the stakes are high. There is always a battle for the minds of men and each conversion (to whichever side) has significance. By becoming workers of light we will work our way up to then allowing the flow of god and creation to act through us and change this reality for the better.
---

In astral realms I have encountered the NWO driving force, and it felt like the same force driving the actions of my 'friend'. The implications are mind boggling.
--

Any comments are welcome.

-Jay

[edit on 13-2-2009 by nemazasho]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
A supposed infiltration is not possible. The idea is a stimulus message based upon fear programming. The entities are spirits, astral ET grays, they do not have and cannot take form, they are formless. They typically overshadow people who embody negative energies or who have in ignorance invited such influences into their lower energy bodies. Anyone can temporarily be influenced, which is only like saying their self destructive energies/awareness is amplified.

Fear and anger feed these energetic configurations. Even high vibratory/consciousness individuals are plagued by such influences however it is not possible for any new order, their order was old and it is out of style. We are loving beings and lighted beings who only grow greater each and every day. Our awareness of these entities has taken a long time but they have been here influencing us since post-Atlantis.
The age of of aquaris is the age of us leaving behind these 3D "demons" and it has already begun it amplifies again the 14th at 11:20 when jupiter and mars align

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
i suggest browsing through www.montalk.net... as it is highly detailed concerning Organic Portals and Robotoids(there really is no better name for them).

the matrix we live in is a totally weird, mind boggling beyond what most focus on. Most are content with one aspect or maybe two, thinking they have uncovered the nefarious plots. Believing they are aware of the bigger picture. When truthfully, they are not. Alot dismiss it as new age mumbo jumbo, others are atheistic and it simply goes beyond their beliefs.

i become aware of a certain individual myself a few months ago, who was doing the same exact things you mentioned. Very manipulative, consciously doing things which served no other purpose than to have me and a few others create large amounts of negative energy, all for the taking from higher density STS beings. i unfortunately discovered this in hindsight, but i had solved previous to discovery simply by distancing myself away from this person.

And that is hard when its your uncle. i was told that i was being a jerk, many in my family looked down on me for it. But upon discovery of this persons true intent, it turned out to be a good idea.

i'd say you should distance yourself. The Organic Portals, and Robots serve multiple purposes, such as helping you learn lifes karmic lessons, but they wreak havoc with ones life as well. Visit the website i linked, check out the info. like all things, use a discerning eye, pick out the truth from the filler.

Love and Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by amaduntecoas

You're right - the word infiltration is incorrect in this discussion. Didn't think before creating that title.

They have been with us a while, but what makes you think it doesn't go further than Atlantis? I'm not questioning it, i'm just curious why you think that. I've heard of time figures thrown out that are far longer, some as long as 200,000 years.

From what I've heard, the Atlanteans were quite evolved spiritually, and were quite aware of their divine nature and cosmic role. They were also aware of the karmic consequences of their actions and hence did not manipulate others to their own end. But the survivors of the catastrophies which ended that civilization are the one's who have started our own, and it seems like we've been duped since day one of 'known' history. It could be that there were different factions or groups, and the "good" ones got suppressed/stamped out.

Also, you suggest that such beings are attracted to those in lower vibrations. While there is much evidence to support that idea, and it happens often, is it not also possible that some are conscious and willing of their destructive roles in this game? Surely not all humans on this planet are destined to be creators.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Are you taking steps to avoid this person?

It might seem like I'm stating the obvious, but when you have those sorts of feelings about someone you need to avoid them like the plague.

Even if you end up lonely and with no friends, you're better off being by yourself than mixing with that kind of person. Then you'll be free to follow your own path and hopefully meet people who will have a better influence on you.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
hmmm... I think one of my friends was much like what you are talking about. He actually called himself an agent of darkness or he would claim he could do dark magic
Of course I thought it was BS and that he was pretty slow.

But dude terrorized my life. He sort of made himself my friend against my will. He was such a weird guy. He sort of sucked energy out of me. The more time I spent with him the more exhausted Id feel. Im not sure what that was all about, but that dude was the WEIRDEST guy I have EVER met.

But you know what, Im glad I met him. I no longer know where he is and I seperated myself from him along time ago, but I learned something from that guy. He wasnt really all that evil either. After awhile I could actually see myself in him. I think that maybe he did wrong only because he didnt know how to do right. I could kind of relate to that myself. I aslo felt sorry for the guy... he was poor as hell, was a loner, had foster parents, and also had some sort of mental disorder.

But the dude was just TOO weird. Way too weird. He would just stress my life out and put weight over my back. I had to leave, but he did help me out in a way. Showed me how to stick up for myself. Dude was alright

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
Are you taking steps to avoid this person?

It might seem like I'm stating the obvious, but when you have those sorts of feelings about someone you need to avoid them like the plague.

Even if you end up lonely and with no friends, you're better off being by yourself than mixing with that kind of person. Then you'll be free to follow your own path and hopefully meet people who will have a better influence on you.

Oh yes, very much so. It is tough for a complete disconnect because of a very large group of mutual friends and acquiantances, but there is hardly any contact now.

Once the cat was out of the bag there was no turning back. All of his influence over me went out the window.

As long as one acts consciously and deliberately according to their own free will there is little chance of influence from such beings.

I allowed it because I was young and didn't have the understanding that I do now, and was struggling to find my 'self'.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
i suggest browsing through www.montalk.net... as it is highly detailed concerning Organic Portals and Robotoids(there really is no better name for them).

Thanks for the link - just down the alley of what i'm looking for. I've only given it a cursory glance so far but will definately peruse it soon.

the matrix we live in is a totally weird, mind boggling beyond what most focus on. Most are content with one aspect or maybe two, thinking they have uncovered the nefarious plots. Believing they are aware of the bigger picture. When truthfully, they are not. Alot dismiss it as new age mumbo jumbo, others are atheistic and it simply goes beyond their beliefs.

It's unbelieveable how deep it goes. It likely goes furhter than our ability to actually comprehend it (the bigger, bigger picture

And it's too bad that many think they hit the bottom and leave it at that, not realizing there is much left to be known and that they've barely scratched it.

---

Seems as if many have these types of individuals in their lives. I just wonder where the line is drawn, and which of them are just straying from the path of light, and which are there to deliberately bring you down
---

i'd say you should distance yourself. The Organic Portals, and Robots serve multiple purposes, such as helping you learn lifes karmic lessons, but they wreak havoc with ones life as well. Visit the website i linked, check out the info. like all things, use a discerning eye, pick out the truth from the filler.

I have. What do you mean by organic portals and robots though? I guess I have to see your link first. Does it have any tie into psychedelics? it seems some of the entities there can serve both the purpose of helping you learn your lessons, and to wreak havoc as well.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by nemazasho]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Do an ATS search for 'lower astrals'.... A HUGE thread should come up. Antar, I believe... You should try having a chat with her.

She is awesome.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nemazasho
Not looking to argue with skeptics here. Wanted opinion of people in the know.

It is my understanding that most knowledge is fractal at best.

It is my understanding (from experience and contact - not books, or talking heads) that the malevolent forces orchestrating the NWO are operating from a higher dimension of reality. How they achieve this influence in our dimension is anybody's guess. Vessels maybe? i don't know.

Very much agreed, there are other cosmic forces which most certainly drive this reality and especially those who can be manipulated through such things as power and greed. Not necessarily higher dimensional realms.

It is my understanding that every human has the birthright to create their own destiny and reality according to their system of beliefs. Unfortunately, we are so far removed from our divine heritage and the source of all creation that we often fall into destructive patterns. Instead of finding out who we truly are and then reconstructing our reality as WE see fit, we acquiesce to the manufactured lifestyle pulled in front of our lives to carry out like sheep.

No argument there.

Won't go into the excellent movement of light workers who are changing this reality more by the day.

Oh but by all means, take time and explain what your experience has lead you to this conclusion.

And on top of that, he knows that I know, and has tacitly confirmed it to me half a dozen times - consciously.

Examples please.

Anyways, no being is powerful enough to actual MAKE somebody do something - there is always free will. He WAS a master of manipulation though, and his influence 'nudged' me onto a path of destruction (of my own making - of course). Heh, all the while I thought I was the smarter one.

Oh contraire if you claim to know of these types of entities, the you also know they do easily control and manipulate.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Oh contraire if you claim to know of these types of entities, the you also know they do easily control and manipulate.

I think these entities can't help what they do... I think they just hunger for something they can't identify, and the control and manipulation are instinctive tools "of the hunt" to them. It would make much more sense, I'm sure, if beings like this knew what they were hungry for... but they don't, all they know is that a successful hunt is the only way to get a moment of satisfaction from their own hell.

I'm not saying you aren't right to "judge" them for their destructive nature... but a wolf is a wolf, and he can't change that.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Oh but by all means, take time and explain what your experience has lead you to this conclusion.

I use the term loosely to describe those visibly on the spiritual path who through their actions are helping change humanity for the better. These include individuals who have entered my life on a personal level, and the increasing number on the global stage who are helping to spread information. I'm not touching the area of higher dimensional beings and if you want stories of luminous beings floating down with serene faces and hands clasped together, I have none. All I know is I have been progressing spiritually almost exponentially...this year alone has brought about more change in my life and mindset than all the other years preceeding it. Much of it I owe (directly or indirectly) to new individuals entering my life.

Examples please.

All of those (tacit) examples come from that weekend I spent with him and somebody else. I'll keep that one to a P2P convo - It's personal, and contains mentions of things I wouldn't blurt out in public forum. Expect that later today.

In a nutshell I knew telepathically and we were projecting thoughts back and forth and the body language in reaction to the thoughts projected confirmed it.

Two more small bits, which are inconclusive but eh, there are so many pieces to this puzzle that all connect that it would be impossible to have somebody see it how I do.
1-(very small one) after the trip in the eve i came home - on msn I was on invisible and he came on..

the tag beside his name read: "...the cloud in my head is gettin thicker, my thoughts gettin darker"

2- a few weeks later i brought up the trip and he was using terms like "i'm out of my shell", in the context of "you know what happened, what do you want me to say"

I know those two don't mean anything, but if you were only to witness his group behaviour and read between the lines, you would see his destructive behaviour there, always. I've never bought his fake sincerity from day one, but many others do and are oblivious.

you've misinterpreted what I said.

there is free will, and they are experts are manipulating you to believe you are acting out of your own free will, while you are really acting out ideas they put into your head.

they cannot actually make you do something. they can put a gun to your head literally or figuratively, but it's still you deciding.

please give an example of how they can control you without your consent.

don't know much about possession, so perhaps you'll get me there.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I made the mistake of bloating the posts somewhat, when the core question was quite simple.

The thing I was most curious about was if anybody thinks it's possible that a negative being living within our dimension can be controlled, or operated, from a higher one.

I could totally be wrong but it just seemed that way when I discovered what I did on my old 'friend'.

His behaviour was at its core quite genius and I only discovered it under very unusual circumstances where my perceptive ability was through the roof.

Just before that discovery I was also having some spectacular insights into consciousness, spirituality and the human condition.

----

On a close note, some authors believe that at the higher levels of secret societies, and I mean the top tiers of organizations - humans are further and further conditioned/prepared for eventual possession (temporary or not?) by demonic forces. But hey, it's just an idea for discussion. Would be impossible to prove.

top topics

join