It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memories and age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What is the youngest age you have memories from? I can vaguely recall something from when I was four or possibly five. Not any clear memories with images, more like memories of feelings and thoughts. The youngest age I can remember images from is when I was six. Ok, maybe late five, but only with the help of photographs. I'm 43 now but that's pretty much irrelevant. It's been that way for the past twenty years or so (not me being 43, but about the memories).

So what is the youngest age from which you have memories?

[edit on 13/2/2009 by moniker]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
2 Years old, maybe earlier too, but 2-3 years old I remember for sure, traveling to france etc.

I can't beat those guys who say they remember before being born thou haha.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
About 2 years old my self. Was not a good memory but was my earliest, big things like that tend to stick with ya.
I do have other memories of other things at about that age. My old dogs, my neighbors, and that kick ass big wheel that had a squirt gun mounted on it.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Slash]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slash
About 2 years old my self. Was not a good memory but was my earliest, big things like that tend to stick with ya.
I do have other memories of other things at about that age. My old dogs, my neighbors, and that kick ass big wheel that had a squirt gun mounted on it.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Slash]

Same here, some bad memories some not, also a lot of details I remember like what you say, the neighbourhood, house etc.

I also remember dreams even more haha. I don't know if I should share, but they are pretty strange!

1 Dream.
2-4 years old. I must have had some sort of erection while asleep,(is that possible!?) because in my dream, I was suprised to see my penis getting bigger and bigger, meters and meters long, I was trying to walk down a busy shopping area, while accidently knocking people over with my penis, all clumsy. STRANGE dream for that age lol. I did not understand it at all. My mind must have subconciously created that dream from the feeling.

2nd experience, might be a waking dream might not be, kids see things that are not there. While going from my room to my parents room I would see all sorts of things like creatures and toys walking about in the corridor, and in my parents room, there would be a crocodile under the bed, so I had to run quickly and jump on top of their bed lol.

3rd experience. I was lying in my cot or bed, looking at the wall in front of me, I saw a clowns hand come out of the wall, and it came closer and closer to me, it then started tickling me to no end. Damn scary lol.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

join