It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should we do in times ahead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
HI, I want to start talking about what should we be doing to prepare for any upcoming events.

Like the economic collapse. Which will be when the bail out money the new one from obama finishes.

any ideas how we can still be in contact with each other.

We should have check points and a time frame where we will know people will be at those check points around the country.

Cause I do have a feeling that we will have a economic collapse after the stimulus money runs out.

I doubt this stimulus will work at all.

We should start marking locational and times we should meet at those locations.

It would be nice if we can have hand cranked cell phones or something for communication.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Or you could just have some bloody patience and wait a couple of years until the markets are about the same as they were in early 2007 -_-

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Nah, better to just go out and kill people at random. Gets you in practice for looters or enemies should you join some rebellion.

NOTICE OF DISCLAIMER: Comments could entirely be made as satire. Actual actions based on opinion of others could still be held accountable in a court of law. This poster holds no responsibility of those that do not have a sense of humor nor lack good judgment.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Good call. A Recession Militia should be formed to loot gold from banks to bring back the goooold standaaard (which isn't the Gold Standard) so America can be successful and free again, returning to normalcy.

Note : Poster may be a foreigner taking the piss.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I present, via a look into the future, a pathway to solving most every issue now before us. I show a future of abundance and, via a diary of a contemorary, describe how we got to that future.

The key to getting it to work is to get the ideas out there. Therefore, I wrote a book.

It is FREE to read and is linked in my sig.

top topics

join