It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Police Tells Reporter to Stop Filming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomanskey

Originally posted by Xwino
The guard is just that, an employee of the bank with no powers of arrest.

On the contrary "that guard" is a Federal Law Enforcement Officer with statutory powers of arrest Nation-wide. This authority was granted in section 11q of the Federal reserve act of 1913 and enhanced by the Patriot Act. The Federal Reserve Police have at least on paper probably the largest jurisdictional authority of any uniformed police force. They can fly armed and have powers of arrest (while on duty) from coast to coast.
Source: I'm a former Federal Reserve Law Enforcement Officer (FRLEO).

With all due respect. The real deal needs no defensive posturing. Prior to 01 they did not even attend FLETC. 07 They were NOT allowed to carry their firearms from work nor allowed to wear their uniform home, that is why they have locker rooms. Their uniforms get dry cleaned and are kept on the property. Policy may have changed. With the exception of the Patriot Act , still simply private hired guards. As I am sure you are aware 'Powers of arrest nation wide' is very deceptive terminology. Be that as it may. Having read the balance of your posts you are obviously intelligent and well informed. I am delighted you are no longer in the employ of the SOBs.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
And since when did the Federal Reserve building become a FEDERAL building/property? It's a private institution!!

That building is no more FEDERAL than FEDERAL EXPRESS.

The word FEDERAL makes people believe that the FED is a government entity when it's not.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Seriously your country gets more and more suspect everytime i log into here....

if its not FEMA camps its your own Police beating and arresting people and taking people's rights away or just plain abusing them....

Even though I know im not safe here in Australia with it bieng the proving grounds for world policy etc I know it can't be anywhere as bad as its getting over there....

Seems the clock is finaly starting to count down over there in the USA b4 the SHTF.....

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join