It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the world ended

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
How ya doing, you know with all the talk of mega quakes and super disasters and whatnot, I was just wondering, if all that does happen then pretty much the only survivors would be those in positions of power, ie governments, Rich folks, government scientists, Government security, pretty much the elite.

Is that who we really want rebuilding the world? knowing them thy would destroy it even more and completely wipe each other out anyway.
Not saying to build a bunker and stockup on munition, thats actually kinda creepy, but saying if you do survive the disaster(if they come) I would implore you to stick by other average survivors and do your best to topple the Bluebloods.

That just got me thinking then.. You know how we call rich people, politicians bluebloods? Is that like an obscure reference to reptillians?are they real?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
blue blood actually comes from the royal opulence, it's rather interesting, by eating from silver knives and forks from silver plates, etc they consumed enough silver to effect their skin pigment

google image search "colloidal silver" to find some classic examples of this, though these people who look like smurfs have consumed large amounts the royals lesser accidental does was enough to tinge their skin blue making it appear as if they have blue blood in their veins not red.

Oh and no there are no reptile elite, all the royal people that are supposed to be reptiles have large and complex family trees and certain human medical conditions can been see to be passed down, large sections of the population can also be seen to decend from the same grandfather as the elites and of course lets not forget it makes no sense what so ever as a theory.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I guess we are to assume that all of these higher up elite were in the right place when the world as we know it came to an end. If they weren't then their chances of survival would be close to what the normal everyday joes are.

Of course then we have to wonder if they would be able to survive very long after their supplies ran out. Do those kind of people really do much for themselves?

I'd also take into account they'll all be fighting to be the big dog so that should cause problems from within their own group.

Over throw them..naw don't think I'd have to I'll let them do that for themselves..then will have done something good for mankind.

join