It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help finding a sci fi/horror movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Im looking for a movie that has been implemented in my head "not by aliens". I can only recall 2 scenes, well basically some of the scene. the first is this guy is like totally freaked out like and hes under the kitchen table pouring syrup on his head?? The other is i assume he is on a ship of some short and its kinda like "The matrix" scene where neo first enters the matrix and sees all the humans in containers, well same thing in this scene except i dont know if their humans and the sacs are along side the wall and on the ground like thousands of them. if anyone can gimme some info on movie or name of it, it would help out a lot.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ammitwow

Fire in the Sky

Full movie here..

video.google.com...

And more reading on the case from WIKI.... here

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12/2/09 by blupblup]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

thank you /bow, this is exactly what i remember, hope i enjoy.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ammitwow

You're most welcome mate

It's a pretty good film, although the book is a tad better... aren't they always

Well hope you enjoy it man...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

It's a pretty good film, although the book is a tad better... aren't they always

I always say that, haven't done much reading for a while, last one was Di Vinvi Code. Your Imagination is always far much greater than any film - the films never live up to my expectations if i read the book first

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

True man.... i have like 4-5 half read book that i need to finish, i just look at them and go.. Meh.... can't be bothered tonight

I must and will finish them

Some films are as good, but it is a rarity...

top topics

join