It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Scientology Project Raises Questions in Wyoming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Scientology Building a Bunker

news.aol.com

SWEENEY CANYON, Wyo. — The construction began last summer, stirring up dust that wafted down this desert valley and into a small community of off-the-grid homes.
As many as 20 heavy trucks a day hauling construction materials and equipment rumbled down the valley's main gravel road, passing into a gate marked with a "No Trespassing" sign. Helicopters flew in sling loads of cargo. Powerful work lights lit up the valley at night.
Public planners in southwest Wyoming's Sweetwater County — a sag
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-2-2009 by tenhearttkc]

[edit on 12-2-2009 by tenhearttkc]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hi Members of ATS. This is my first time posting, hope I get it right. I found this site a few months ago when I became interested in emergency preparedness. I'm also starting to see alot more people I'm around interested in this (preparing for emergencies), which is great because I didn't want to seem like a "Paranoid Lunatic!"

I'm just interested in "what do you think" about Scientology's project and have you heard or know anything of it?

news.aol.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There is another bunker in Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. Scientologists believe that galactic overlord Xenu is going to come back, that he is going to be pissed, and is going to destroy much of humanity. The bunkers are to preserve the teachings of L Ron Hubbard, the cults founder. The idea is that some people will survive and other aliens will arrive from space, and they wish to preserve the cult dogma to restart a new world with 100% Scientologists. Basically they are a survivalist center for a select few members of the cult. Supposedly Tom Cruise is on the list of people who will be allowed entry if the world is coming to an end.

Here is a CNN video of the Las Vegas bunker. Scientology Circles

There is a lot more information available if you look online.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
An ongoing ATS discussion about this very curious matter can be found in this thread.

Thread closed

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wow, seems like everyone is getting excited about 2012 or the near future, maybe theres something to it? Xenu, Niburu, Hopi end of days, Mayan Calender, increased UFO activity and more stuff coming out, Life on mars, like everything seems to point that something big is happening soon

new topics

top topics

join