It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - Blatant NWO advert UK - check this out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
UK, ITV1 right now Nightwatch with Steve Scott

Advert for New World Order confirm or deny

Sweet - I am gobsmacked as to how blatant they are

Its on now I don't have link - will look now

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I was just watching that Nightwatch at work but I didn't see an advert for the NWO.

Care to describe it for us?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The full program showing us how the nice policeman are just there to *protect us* *Its all for your own good* etc

You didnt think there was anything wrong with the program?

WTF

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Loonix

That's just the way Nightwatch has always been presented. They always portray the Police in a "good light", it's par for the course so that they get access and are allowed to film them doing their job.

Have you not seen the programme before? Even roadWars on Sky 1 does it, they always portray the Police as the good guys and everyone they come across as "yobs" or "idiots".

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sh!t how long has TV been like this?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Loonix

Forever mate! Any programme that allows "access", such as a cop show or even the Ross Kemp from Afghanistan will always portray the subject in the best light, otherwise they are unlikely to get access again for similiar endeavours.

Just remember to take it with a pinch of salt and watch it for entertainment value only.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loonix
The full program showing us how the nice policeman are just there to *protect us* *Its all for your own good* etc

You didnt think there was anything wrong with the program?

WTF

Are you for real? Do you expect them to say here's the horrible Policeman here to *harm you* *it's all to repress you* etc? How do you think the UK would work if it was broadcasting inflammatory stuff like that?

Come on, sort your head out a bit. Most of the Police are good people who are trying to make the world a better place. To think they're not worthy of occasional praise is a little naive.

Mr E

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Loonix

A while now. I usually switch those shows off.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Erisian
Come on, sort your head out a bit. Most of the Police are good people who are trying to make the world a better place. To think they're not worthy of occasional praise is a little naive.
Mr E

The double speak in there was disgusting, I have been away from TV for a while now and happened to be in a room with a TV showing that program last night. I had no idea things were so obvious these days on mainstream TV nor did I realise the masses accept this as par for the course.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Loonix

Hang on a minute there mate, I'm only stating the blindingly obvious. There's no 'double speak'.

In the event that someone breaks into your house who will you call to complain? The Police. Cut them some slack.

The New World Order and the police are not one in the same thing. Positive shows about the police are not NWO propaganda.

new topics

top topics

join