It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for proper forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hello. I am of the mind to share some mechanical technologies with interested parties. You have projects u work on. I believe I would like to share things like a lever that u could pedal a sky crane helicopter while carrying a large load with. I have had success with it however its a sinsitive design; it has been difficult to perfect and right now I am not in the position to even work on it. Which forum should I post this on?
ThanX!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is probably the right forum for you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sebarud

Yes. Science & Technology would seem the better fit.

... moving it there now...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Sounds interesting. I would like to see the work.

I agree with the forums suggested, unless it totally breaks the laws of physics without strong proof, or something of that nature.

In that kind of case I would suggest skunk works:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's where very speculative stuff, or stuff with no proof goes normally.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I can't u2u u because I don't yet have 20 posts. I would like to know a little about who I give info to; to know what to give them, and because things like this are a result of 20 years of my life.. Thank u. also this work has everything to do with utilizing natural laws. It would be foolish to waste ones' time otherwise.. It is a reasonably simple mechanical design that I more lucked upon than skilled upon. The initial purpose for the design was because I wanted to fly like a bird. That would mean that I would require a lever that would simultaneously multiply speed and power in order to achieve this. After 5 years and literally thousands of attempts I chanced on success. It is a low gain per lever/gear, however it's like starting with a penny and multiplying it by 1.12 % every day. Your end result simply depends on how many of these gears using the lever as spokes u use. The fact is that u could power the Earth with a micro motor because the output only depends on how many gears u use. This is something I made more than once, however out of ten models of this design only a few worked because it is a touchy design. I figured there are engeneers out there that can easily perfect the design in one night. I will put together all available information for these engeneers as time permits. I t is therefore necessary for me to know who I am giving this information to; because it's a lot of work. Bear in mind I recently destroyed much of my work because there is no way in hell I will be allowed to progress.. So I decided to give my work to the people preferably within reason, and in hopes that if it is developed my origonation of it mighT be reasonably rewarded. I am happy to put it together it just takes work and I prefer not to do this unless I know that it might progress.. At present I will go offline and begin to work on a presentation for this though. whether I give this presentation will depend on how things go with the responses I get.

top topics

join