It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black jack 4 is out!! YOU HAVE TO READ this!! amero NWO and false flags and NAU everything is reveal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

how do you get something so inflamitory like nuclear weapons killing millions and super powers falling, into a newspaper and the news paper doesnt publish your name (so they have to take the brunt of the critisism and cant deflect it to the artist). its just supicious

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
reply to post by tide88

well you said that comic books havent predicted anything and i showed you that its possible if not probable that they have. i understand your argument but movies, shows, and comics have depicted PLANES hitting the world trade centers not a psyco with a glorified pipe bomb.

You do realize the 911 is also the American number for emergency, right? You watch the simpsons ever? Bart simson hits NY. 911. Emergency!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
I think the creators behind blackjack are giving us a warning so that we can start getting ready for such an event. John Titor warn many of us that something like this would happen. I fear that he might just be right.

So John Titor is involved in this too?

I guess that proves that this is nothing more than the imagination of a fan of conspiracy theories.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

Someone who agrees...thank you!!!

I mean why would someone publish something like blackjack if there wasn't a chance of it happening?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

So John Titor is involved in this too?

I guess that proves that this is nothing more than the imagination of a fan of conspiracy theories.

I was just stating the fact that he mention something like this in his postings that I found online.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
look at the links i posted on page two, they all show the same thing!!! It really slims the possibility of "conspiracy theory" when multiple sources validate each other

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

look at the links i posted on page two, they all show the same thing!!! It really slims the possibility of "conspiracy theory" when multiple sources validate each other

So what about the other major recent terror attacks?

from an earlier post:

Are there any movie/tv/comic book predictions for the Bali bombings? Or the London bus bombings? The Madrid train bomb? The recent Delhi attacks? What about the first WTC bombing?

All these are linked to the same people who orchestrated the 9/11 attack.

So by your logic there should be signs in western media about these attacks too right?

RIGHT?

Can you provide any?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by invisibleman11

Someone who agrees...thank you!!!

I mean why would someone publish something like blackjack if there wasn't a chance of it happening?

It is a comic. It is entertaining. It seems similar to the TV show Jericho. That was a couple of years ago and I am sure that people were saying that show was predicting something too. I bet if this website was around in 1983 when The Day After was made there would be post about how that too was predicting Nuclear War. Guess what? It never happened.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
were any of those attacks even close to the scale of 9/11? lose of life, property loss, economicaly, politicaly, and psychologicaly those events were a speck of sand when compared to 9/11

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
These 'shows' are pretty much pictured summaries of all the topics on this site, I still don't see any form of correllation or sense to make from it, its just seems be a load of scare-mongering crap.

Aswell someone mentioned in relation to the first one some latin that said (Regnum Defende?) think that was what it said anyway and gave the translation, this also happens to MI5's motto.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

were any of those attacks even close to the scale of 9/11? lose of life, property loss, economicaly, politicaly, and psychologicaly those events were a speck of sand when compared to 9/11
Sorry but if the date was 9/12 or 9/13 or any other number that isnt the official number meaning emergency, then you may have something. Also if it was a building BESIDES the twin towers, which is was the symbol of american wealth and capitalism, or the pentagon, which is the symbol of USA military might, then too you might be onto something.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by tide88]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
well you just proved my point. the pentagone was attacked and is depicted in the illuminati card game.

so lets here another one of your insiteful rationalizations

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Ask the Balinese how they feel about the attack on their island being called a speck of sand.

The place is a shadow of itself, comparatively the economic disaster far outweighs what happened to New York.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

well you just proved my point. the pentagone was attacked and is depicted in the illuminati card game.

so lets here another one of your insiteful rationalizations

Did you read my post, that is what I am talking about. Show me another building besides the pentagon, which depicts military might.....

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
oh sorry i misunderstood.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

oh sorry i misunderstood.

NP, It was a run on sentence with too many commas. My fault. I emphasized besides for future readers.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
LOL, its hard to control yourself when your trying to prove a point its funny how things get heated

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I wonder if plausible deniability is any motivation for this series. If anyone decides to warn someone about impending disaster that may or may not relate closely to this comic, those 'still asleep' can say, "oh you just saw that in the blackjack series."
or something along those lines.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

LOL, its hard to control yourself when your trying to prove a point its funny how things get heated

I hear ya. Stay away from the 911 thread's. They get out of control. Sometimes I get involved in those and if you disagree with someones post they get so mad. Well for the worlds sake, I hope you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

ya me too...but dissenting opinions always enrich the discussion and give people ideas that expand their intellect. Its all good

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join