It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Humans Disclosure ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hello all.

With all the evidence to suggest that Aliens and UFOs are indeed real , its hard to comprehend just how different the other beings are from us. There are so many stories of Greys and other different looking aliens recorded throughout history. What we think as normal here on Earth could be extremely insane on another civilization holding planet.

Doesn't it break your heart a little to know that we are weird looking ? Come on people.... all of us can admit we are afraid of The Greys. Maybe they are afraid of us a little , who knows.
Sure there's reports of human looking aliens , but the difference between looks is astoundingly different. If we were all meant to get along in this wonderful universe , its weird how we are programed to react in horror/shock looking at a Grey alien.
The transition from a civilization not knowing who they are then suddenly interacting or kicking a football with them must be a huge and wondrous part in history.
Maybe once you have communications or a conversation with them you settle down and realize they are just 'human' and have feelings too.

But if a Grey suddenly appeared in my room and started talking to me i would be in shock it would scare me to death. Other beings would probably be even more scary. I personally think the Greys are probably the easiest Aliens to look at... Imagine a half bird , half snake creature. Now that would freak you out.

Can anyone imagine a world where we interact with each other on a daily basis? There is always going to be non-believers and religious haters even if they saw an Alien some trouble would start. Think about Earth now with all our crazy views and war , I cant help but feel that full disclosure/interaction is a LONG way away. They are obviously not here to hurt us because they would of done so already but even still they are so different it scares us. Anyone have any thoughts about any of this ?

- nasacarl

[edit on 11-2-2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Basically speaking, other Beings know not to materialise in front of humans because our emotional energy discharge during fright can cause them to disintegrate. We are more powerful than we realise.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Id love to see disclosure, but the world governments think there would be mass panic. Saying that, their probably would be, but I think majority of people would get over it.

All kinds of evidence, from the nasa vids on you tube, to the pages on 2012, to tampered nasa mars piccys, all point to alien existance. I dont understand why they just dont get it over and done with, with disclosure.

People would get over it and learn to live with it. We all do anyway, libing by all the laws each country gives us anyway.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Nice Thread

In all honesty i would pretty much crap my pants if i seen a grey LOL

I mean sure we see them on tv "adaptations" of greys but for one to be stood infront of you asking "you got a light mate".. i would probbly pass out with the shock lol..

dont even get me started on reptile type aliens lol..

No way is mankind ready for aliens not even close...

S+F

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Think about how small on the scale we might be in terms of technology compared to a galactic empire..
There so many races out there they will all be unique and we will want to know everything about them , we will be trying to get all their technology because we humans are curious as most other beings would be. And the advanced guys would not want to share their inferior technology with us at all they would think of us as renegades roaming space without consent. We would seem like an annoying little brother who follows you around. We would want to go to their galaxy and conduct 'research' on other civilizations.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

but for one to be stood infront of you asking "you got a light mate".. i would probbly pass out with the shock lol..

Haha yeah thats right. Especially if they were using telepathy or something , speaking without words is totally futuristic and that alone would give you a heart attack.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
Hello all.

With all the evidence to suggest that Aliens and UFOs are indeed real
Yeah, I hear ya! Heaps of evidence SUGGSTING stuff, and nothing showing Aliens.

Doesn't it break your heart a little to know that we are weird looking ?
Sorry, but I think we are beautiful. A great expression of the order of the universe via phi. Golden Ratio anyone?

Come on people.... all of us can admit we are afraid of The Greys. Maybe they are afraid of us a little , who knows.
Not afraid. I am intrigued by the idea of greys and those that express a belief in them. I also know man people have individual experiences that they attribute "greys" as the source and/or cause of those experiences. I find this intriguing and facinating too.

Sure there's reports of human looking aliens , but the difference between looks is astoundingly different. If we were all meant to get along in this wonderful universe , its weird how we are programed to react in horror/shock looking at a Grey alien.
Once again, I personally have never acted with shock or horror at any greys, stories of greys, or personal testimonies of greys. So I cannot agree with your statement that we are programmed to react this way. Perhaps it would be fairer to ATS members that you not project your own feelings and beliefs onto others.

The transition from a civilization not knowing who they are then suddenly interacting or kicking a football with them must be a huge and wondrous part in history.
Maybe once you have communications or a conversation with them you settle down and realize they are just 'human' and have feelings too.
Perhaps, I guess I can only imagine.

But if a Grey suddenly appeared in my room and started talking to me i would be in shock it would scare me to death. Other beings would probably be even more scary. I personally think the Greys are probably the easiest Aliens to look at... Imagine a half bird , half snake creature. Now that would freak you out.
Yes, I would Imagine that. In fact, I imagine anything breaking into or invading the sanctuary of my own home, especially a bedroom, would arouse levels of shock, fear and outrage. But given that these beings are apparently covertly studying, visiting us, I should imagine that if they wanted to have a proper conversation by introducing themselves and approaching individuals in a more neutral, calm setting would appear as a more logical option for highly intelligent alien species. So given this line of logic, I sleep ok, but thats just me.

Can anyone imagine a world where we interact with each other on a daily basis?
Yes I can. Many people actually offer personal testimony as such, that this is indeed happening.

There is always going to be non-believers and religious haters even if they saw an Alien some trouble would start.
I guess so, but I guess we could reverse that and say that there will always be those prone to fantasy about aliens and what maybe, that will offer asinine cliches about those that are Non-believers or haters of a as yet to transpire fantasy scenario.

Think about Earth now with all our crazy views and war , I cant help but feel that full disclosure/interaction is a LONG way away.
Me too, but not for the same reasons you have.

They are obviously not here
I will agree with you up to this point....and let you continue....

to hurt us because they would of done so already but even still they are so different it scares us. Anyone have any thoughts about any of this ?
Yes, I do.
THE NEW RELIGION

- nasacarl

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
lol many people think about greys just becouse they have seen them on tv

trust me when one is up close and IN YOUR FACE human instincnt kicks in..

2 obsevations i can prove..

Just befor you get run over you freez.. FACT "happend to me"

2nd

when i seen a gohst I FROZE then ran away "i was about 12-13"

I love how people think they are soooo different to other humans

OH HEY I CAN COPE! yea sure you can your special... dont make me laugh

LOL... loved the telepathic thing haha

humans aint ready .. biggest clue "GOD" once we ditch the "dad syndrome" then maybe just maybe they will come down and have a smoke and a beer with us in the pub "in the smoking garden" as we cant smoke indoors no more

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Your whole response was just mocking me , thanks for wasting my time.

Im looking things from a different perspective i don't think we are weird looking at all i meant they would probably find us weird. You obviously are keen on the subject so why not give me a serious response.

Im talking about the average person not me personally i could deal with that fact no problem i am very open minded.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Im looking things from a different perspective i don't think we are weird looking at all i meant they would probably find us weird. You obviously are keen on the subject so why not give me a serious response.

Im talking about the average person not me personally i could deal with that fact no problem i am very open minded.

when humans come upon other humans, they are wary at first, before they get to know them. this obviously would be magnified with alien beings. this is why so many entertainment venues are displaying contact. people have to become comfortable with something that has been hidden from them for so long, and that is so totally bizarre compared to their everyday lives. but the "grand entrance" with full disclosure certainly would go along way toward tolerence and acceptance. i can imagine if the reverse was true, we humans would have to be cautious about approaching the beings inhabiting a different world. at first we would be considered evil and dangerous and have to make contact with people that we could talk to, that would not try and hurt us, and work toward some type of gradual acceptance.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I answered with honesty. I fail to see the mockery in my words and my words are only replies to yours. Read my words without emotion. You accuse me of wasting your time, yet you replied to my post, I believe that you are responsible for your own time, as I certainly have no agency over any intervals of said time as it relates to you.

And I answer from a different perspective. My replies are serious. It is the manner in which you interpret these and your inferences that are inspired by such that needs to be re-examined. Perhaps you could question my answers in a more constructive manner by opening a dialogue, rather than accuse me of mockery, time wasting and indifference. I am keen on the subject, the fact that you discern this yet relegate my answers as debasing is amusing. Perhaps you could re-read my original reply with that realisation in mind, a realisation that I am deeply interested in the topic.

Honestly, how can I conclude that you have an open mind when you have not addressed any of my responses to your OP, yet make the accusations you do.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

when humans come upon other humans, they are wary at first, before they get to know them.
This is simply not true. It is highly situational and varies to extremes within many, many, many variations of interactions. To say in general we only approach others warily is simple untrue. Well at least for me and most of the people I know.

.this obviously would be magnified with alien beings.
This too is untrue. If you were to poll members here I think you will find those that would be happy, excited, amazed, overjoyed that contact with aliens was made, whilst you would also find the other end of the spectrum, that being fear, suspicion and extreme caution

this is why so many entertainment venues are displaying contact. people have to become comfortable with something that has been hidden from them for so long, and that is so totally bizarre compared to their everyday lives.
Are you suggesting that we are being conditioned to accept aliens. Just because there is popular culture and an increasing awareness of the concept does not necessarily signify that we are being educated. Can I not apply that to all other supernatural content or information out there in venues also and apply that same logic of its impending disclosure.

but the "grand entrance" with full disclosure certainly would go along way toward tolerance and acceptance. i can imagine if the reverse was true, we humans would have to be cautious about approaching the beings inhabiting a different world. at first we would be considered evil and dangerous and have to make contact with people that we could talk to, that would not try and hurt us, and work toward some type of gradual acceptance.
Yes, I agree. But I also think that when Imagine these scenarios, that we understand how we got to that process in the first place. Why do we believe that these scenarios are indeed relatively realistic or within a high range of probability. Why are we creating a hypothesis for action with these aliens that will be based on a perception born from imagining rather than actually knowing?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Yes, I would Imagine that. In fact, I imagine anything breaking into or invading the sanctuary of my own home, especially a bedroom, would arouse levels of shock, fear and outrage. But given that these beings are apparently covertly studying, visiting us, I should imagine that if they wanted to have a proper conversation by introducing themselves and approaching individuals in a more neutral, calm setting would appear as a more logical option for highly intelligent alien species. So given this line of logic, I sleep ok, but thats just me.

What if you saw a grey walking down the bush or something ? Wouldn't you be a little weary ? The reports are often not as friendly as sitting down having a chat with a coffee thats the only reason i bring that up , maybe some people do i have no proof.

Me too, but not for the same reasons you have.

Well , do tell ? I want you to give me your honest opinions about the
subject , so don't be afraid to offend.

I will agree with you up to this point....and let you continue....

Well how do you explain all the crashes sightings , reports and abduction cases ?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have mirrors in my house.

I already know I'm weird looking

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
lol that post awwww

dont worry im sure you have a face only your mother could love

lol kidding

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

What if you saw a grey walking down the bush or something ? Wouldn't you be a little weary ? The reports are often not as friendly as sitting down having a chat with a coffee thats the only reason i bring that up , maybe some people do i have no proof.
Of course, if i was in the bush it would be startling I guess, especially at night. There are reports, most of them personal testimonies, or ones that are hoaxes or just unprovable. This is what dissapoints me about the topic, we have relegated an apparently superior race to a boogy man that may creep into our bedrooms, or lurks in the bushes.

Well , do tell ? I want you to give me your honest opinions about the
subject , so don't be afraid to offend.

I believe that currently the beliefs in aliens is a religion. A growing phenomena that will eventually reach a cultural peak that will see it become an accepted norm. I believe this is our society redefining and updating older, more traditional beliefs and gods into a comfortable middle ground that is compatible with the increasingly dominant influences of science and technology. Science and technology are responsible for openning up our acceptance of the possibility of alien life existing.

Well how do you explain all the crashes sightings , reports and abduction cases ?
Did you click the link in my first reply.
Just quickly a few tidbits that I look at in greater depth in the link. I believe UFO and ET should be treated seperately, here is why. UFO should not automatically result in a conclusion that Aliens exist. In nearly all abduction cases, there is no corresponding reports of UFO sightings. Incidence of abductions occuring is grossly exaggerated and the method used to make these estimations of abductions( that are estimated to be in millions) is fraudulent and misleading. These estimations have been heavily used as evidence within the field and have led many to form beliefs, and support beliefs.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Just quickly a few tidbits that I look at in greater depth in the link. I believe UFO and ET should be treated seperately, here is why. UFO should not automatically result in a conclusion that Aliens exist. In nearly all abduction cases, there is no corresponding reports of UFO sightings. Incidence of abductions occuring is grossly exaggerated and the method used to make these estimations of abductions( that are estimated to be in millions) is fraudulent and misleading. These estimations have been heavily used as evidence within the field and have led many to form beliefs, and support beliefs.

I disagree about separating UFOS from Abductions , i think UFO's are these Alien's main form of travel and if they cannot come in to our atmosphere using a space ship would be the best way and fastest/coolest/cheapest method of travel. Aliens are real and UFOS are their signature so to speak. I do believe they would have cloak technology and the abducted would not see the UFO because of that reason , but there has been many abduction cases where the abducted had reported seeing the UFO beforehand. ;S

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Actually, experiencers often see crafts. In fact people who see a ufo more than once, and who don't think they're experiencers are in my opinion, and are victims of blocked memories.

I guess it depends on the greys how one would react, and what they're doing with you. If its just tagging you medically, and if you have memories or leaks, or wake up paralyzed then you would naturally be very frightened. Also, what complicates interactions is their psi natures and methods of communicating, which naturally means they keep their emotions low key and on layers, because it would be hard to be psi with undisciplined minds. So this may be why people report them as cold. Also, there is orientation, because somes greys are reported to be working with the cabal and are seen as renegades. Maybe.

My experience of greys is blocked except for leaks, and probably hides some more negative fearful moments as well, especially in the beginning because there was indication of a joint program with cabal.

But what I feel about them is, they are working on behalf of this planet, and want to see us free from the current model of government, system. They are extremely advanced, probably at their genetic max for cerebral abilities.
They have integrity as well as an agenda that is over our cabals heads.

They have warmth and geniune feelings and compassion. Though some might think they look like ant men, they are probably related in some way to dolphins, and that is the feel I got off them. I agree with Dr. Michael Wolf's interviews.

I am not afraid of them, and most of what is written against them is disinfo and propaganda put out by the black ops because the cartel/renegades that run this planet are the scary ones.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Its interesting when we look at evolved animals , some that have been around for millions of years , for example the whale. The whale started off on land as a scavenger eating whatever it could by the seaside , it was almost the size of a large wolf. Slowly over years of evolution it becomes the great sea dominator it is today. I would assume whales have a great deal of intelligence , but we can't really talk to them so we think they are stupid , and some kill them still. I wonder if Aliens realize these whales are indeed smart creatures , if they can read minds i wonder what the dolphins and whales have to say.

We might have a totally defunct way of thinking compared to other races and this could be the reason we are not being interacted with , besides the occasional abduction. For all we know aliens could like the dolphins and whales more than us , because they are spiritually enlightened unlike a lot of us.

new topics

top topics

join