It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fringe 2/10/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh boy did this episode leave me with some questions. Hoping some of the smarties here have some ideas on this episode!

1. How did Olivia pass the test?
Did she or didn't she turn off the lights?

2. Did Walter type that manuscript?

3. What happened to Jones, did he morph?

4. What does that lady from Massive Dynamic, and her problem wrist, have to do with the situation?

Oh the madness of Fringe, leaving far more questions then answers.

And last but not least, why do we have to wait till April now for the next episodes? what is with these gaps! :bnghd:

I like to play where's waldo with the man with no eyebrows, anyone catch him?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Oh boy did this episode leave me with some questions. Hoping some of the smarties here have some ideas on this episode!

1. How did Olivia pass the test?
Did she or didn't she turn off the lights?

2. Did Walter type that manuscript?

3. What happened to Jones, did he morph?

4. What does that lady from Massive Dynamic, and her problem wrist, have to do with the situation?

Oh the madness of Fringe, leaving far more questions then answers.

And last but not least, why do we have to wait till April now for the next episodes? what is with these gaps! :bnghd:

I like to play where's waldo with the man with no eyebrows, anyone catch him?

1 im assuming she used telekinesis to turn off the lights

2 we have to assume as much since the typewriter clearly typed the Y letter askew. yes i think it was walter.

3 dont know what happened to him just that something powerful happened. im going to suggest that he was pulled into another dimension. seems like a plausible theory as any.

4 i have no idea.

yes i caught the guy in the black suit he was with the news stand salesmen when he died

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Now your just taking the fun out of it Tim.

Actually, i was a little confused about the manuscript thing. I thought they said someoen else wrote it.

if walter wrote it, did someoen erase his memory?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

actually the book was unpublished so they dont know who wrote it. my guess is that walter did in fact write it. the manuscript talks about some sort of alien intervention in this reality that has caused a chain reaction of event that will lead to the end of our world or theirs. i believe the man in the black suit is from this reality.

if i was to take a guess i would assume that the alien intervention was either the Roswell crash or the montaulk experiment, where an other dimensional creature was let loose on this reality. either way im more impressed with fringe than heroes at the moment. great writing

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I still hold on to the theory taht the psychiatrist in the mental instituion erased or meddled with the memories of the scientists. So it is possible that Walter wrote it and doesn't remember.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I just finished watching this on Hulu.

There was so much in this show that really says alot. Being that we are spiritual beings having physical experiences - theres no telling what we can do - we are only limited by our bodies... and of course from birth we are shown and taught how to focus on the physical plane rather than the spiritual, and we lose/forget these capabilities.

So its clear to me that this drug is supposed to offset this from occurring (Ive long often wondered if many of children labeled as autistic, are really on a higher evolutionary level, and because they have a different way of thinking, its just automatically assumed they are flawed - we live in a messed up society - but you see these kids labeled as autistic and you just know...)

Which is just another way our government is trying to dumb us down, I think. They know the power of thought, and our potential, and that we are realizing it - so they drug us to keep us in a zombie fog.

Also, we are energy and can manipulate it - as everything else is energy - so once you untap, you can control your environment. Very much like Matrix.

It was very obvious to me that Walter wrote the book - that was the whole point of him doing the study, then he stop and gets this look on his face, almost like hes horrified, when he realizes the typewriter has the same flaw.

As for the creature - I think the other person is right - we supposedly unleashed a monster before... I think this is eluding to that. Especially since the story behind the real one is that it was created for those that meddle with time... to destroy their machines and facilities... and thats what happened with this man - remember he didnt just transport locations - they said he went back in time. It appeared to me that he may have gone back in time and had himself frozen - thats why hes freezing when he gets out. Its like a cross between Timeline and Forever Young.

The man in the suit is the alien. Im unsure what the purpose is of the $2 bill and killing the people in that way. I remember something mentioned about $2 bills and our government the other day, but I dont recall what.

Massive Dynamic is the fallback excuse for all these "products" and "inventions". They used MD to explain the drug Olivia was given. On another note - her hand reminds me of Terminator 2....

top topics

join