It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawning of The Age Of Aquarius.....14th Feb 2009?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Has anyone got a bio and picture of this man that will claim to be the messiah?

And surely you don't think it's going to happen on the news do you? Like in the next few weeks they'll be announcing we must follow him etc?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

The whole story of how he will emerge from the shadows as an ordinary man into the supreme being is all on the share website... there is no picture of him really because he shape shifts and becomes someone else... They say he will be seen as various people..

In my signature block

[edit on 15-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The Age of Aquarius

Darn, I just can't get this right. Anyway I sang this song in 8th grade choir one year and wondered what the story was. Now decades later thanks to you all I know all about it.

[edit on 2-15-2009 by groingrinder]

[edit on 2-15-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think we're in the transition right now

Kindly im communicating with my other human bethrens from around the world virtually with a physically manifested device.lol

We power cars with water....... and we drink the stuff.. Now take a glass of water to someone and youre intent and expressing is the start of the catalyst ;-)

Things are coming together. The time frame in general is so big that the transision is relative to earth is something and each transition for the person is relative for them.

just my thoughts on it not fact,lol
since we've come this far , I mean explaining the physical device to connect virtually to someone even 100 years back could probably lead me to becoming a crispy bar-BQ.

I think the next step is more human beings being able to utilize their arkashic connection and connect virtually anywhere without a physically manifested device
its what we had anyway but had to go through physically creating it externally to realize what we are internally capable off.

To sum everything up , what things are for me is like how the scientist genetically created Ligers..... and Ligers turn around and feel to rule the Jungle. They rule 3rd density from the bottom on up. Being the closest thing and a physical organic physical representation of infinity.

Negative & positive is relative to the beings perspective.
Kindly dont mind Fu** yourself along the way.

Hyperthetically if Muslims & Jews somehow made peace via the bridge of Unconditional Kindness of the Christed ones, and imagine there turns out to be a 3rd party in 3rd density, hehee theyd be screwed,lol
Jews & muslims will be the closest setting the scene for every codec & school of thought to jump the bandwagon & all line their thoughts into the importance of a content stomach for every human being... everyone else will stick out like a sore thumb,lol

if all that happened
that would be more than enough for proof of infinity.
If infinity proveed itself to me it would be bringing me to an understanding. Theres no such thing as a free lunch,lol

errrm quite out the ball park potential,lol but its a positive one.

take care & Bless

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
still waiting for something to happen

top topics

<< 1   >>

join