It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Solution to the Hamas/Israeli conflict.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ok, now, this is my solution to the Hamas/Israeli conflict.

And it’s quite simple....

I think, the Israeli PM, American President need to announce, live on prime time TV:

'' We open the doors to Hamas and Iran, we propose a 1 off meeting. 10 days from now. A meeting hall in Syria, security will be provided by France and Germany. A one to one meeting between leaders. We will arrive at 10am, and be seated in the meeting hall. The meeting will be broadcast on live TV around the world. We open our doors to the leaders of Hamas and Iran to return the favour and be present at this meeting.
We will ask you 2 simply questions, what do you want, and why do you want it. We will then discuss these questions, we will lay out what we want, and why we want it. Again I say this will be broadcast to the entire world, unedited uncut. ''

Now, you’ve set the stage for one thing

- Honesty

If Iran and Hamas come to this meeting, and blatantly say '' we want the destruction of Israel, we will not stop until Israel is dead ''

Then, the whole world can see, front and centre the true underlying of these states.

There will be no room for interpretation; there will be no room for propaganda. If the world can see first hand just what the positions of these leaders are, then there will be no doubt as to what will need to happen.

But If Iran and Hamas come to the meeting, and propose realistic, serious and moderate requests, and state logical, fair and just reasons as to why, then I believe its in the best interests of all nations to discuss and debate on these points.

The outcome of this meeting will be 1 thing.

The world will either see the true face of Iran / Hamas, and will back Israel and America in eliminating this mindless nation of evil,

Or

The world will have a new hope, in finally resolving an issue that has caused so much death and destruction.

It’s that easy!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Good thread,
I think its unrealistic.
AIPAC will never sit down with dinnerjacket!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I think your idea is a good one.

Unfortunately, we all know that we are dealing with politicians who are used to saying one thing in front of the cameras to please the crowd and doing completly opposite when the cameras aren't around.

I applaud you for providing a possible solution.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Its the politicians from America and Israel that have conspired to make this situation possible, Now its good to try to make resolutions but when you dont know what the problem is how could you possibly have a solution. Plus if Iran and Hamas want Israel gone how does that justify them as an evil nation and shoud be eliminated. Your true evil and racist and discriminatory colours have shown by what is written in your post.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Here's my solution: if the people of the region cannot live together without killing each other, then maybe, they should ALL be kicked out, and no one allowed to live there. Shut down the entire Isreali/Palestinian territory and block it all off to any visitors, even.

The entire situation is ridiculous. Yes, atrocities are and have been committed by both sides. It's time for it all to STOP! Do any of the people fighting even know why they hate each other, or is it just how they were all brought up?

I don't know, but they're all acting like a bunch of savages, instead of civilized people.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
how can you claim a solution to the israeli/palestinian problem without including any israeli political figures? the iran/hamas leaders can propose whatever they like doesn't mean israel will listen.
they are killing innocent civillians in the name of their zionist beliefs (backed by the USA).
i dont think they will listen.

and this conflict dates back way before the 1940's. each side has fought for so long that the chances of any of them backing down is unbelievably slim.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
ther is two solutions to the problem which are also unrealistic and tottaly out of the question but is the only way.

solution 1: Wipe out all jews.
solution 2:wipe out all muslims.

None of these can be done there for a solution can not be met.

so except it as it is a part of life .

top topics

join