It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Deception-Alex Jones Movie Trailer. March15th.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The Obama Deception-Alex Jones Movie Trailer. March 15th.

Oh my goodness....Now if this isnt revolution I dont know what is.
Let me know your thoughts on this. I think that this nation is on the brink of total chaos, and films like this does not help the situation any. On the other side of that arguement however, I do believe that people need to be educated one way or another. So take it for what it is.

Imput is always welcome.

www.obamadeception.net...

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I would just like to point out that Alex does not attack Obama on a personal level. Obama could be the nicest guy in the world, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a puppet for the global elite. There will be no change, at least not in a positive way.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

Well I will say this about him, I have heard some of the things he has said about Bush, he didnt tolerate that guy onebit. And I have also heard him talk about Obama as well, and to be honest with you, I dont think helikes him anymore than Bush. Ive tuned in plenty of times to know that he thinks that all of these guys are crooks(which they are). A lot of people dont like Alex Jones because they think he is a hot head, and that he represents a parrot always saying the same things. Well, I think sometimes that has to be done in order to wake some of these folks up, even if he has to gethot headed about it. I do think thatthis film is going to be really controversial. I dont think I can know where this is going to end.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

You are absolutely right. When I started listening to him about a year ago I had my doubts about him. He tends to be a little over the top but the information is real. Everyone can do their own research, it's not like I instantly believed everything he said.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Right Right. Well all we can do is sit back, pop some popcorn, and watch the world eat itself. Either that, or we get out there and do something about it by doing something positive. Its hard to be positive though when we are living in this crap on a daily basis.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that link! Both you guys are spot on with what you say.. I don't think any of us belive every word that comes out of any one mans mouth.. Its up to us to do the research! And the homework is on us.

And from what I have found about Obama is this.. He is sertinly a puppet of The Trilateral Commission!

The Trilateral Commission is a private organization, established to foster closer cooperation between United States, Europe and Japan. It was founded in July 1973, at the initiative of David Rockefeller; who was Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations at that time. The Trilateral Commission is widely seen as a counterpart to the Council on Foreign Relations.[1]

As over the past 8 years ATS has seemed more liberal, left wing based.. As I was all over Bush in his time..
Fair is Fair.. And now Im all over Obama..
As I know deep down the left and right are illusions put out to give those who play that game a feeling they are somehow in control.
When the truth is.. You have no choice.. They own you.. And its a privately owned organization! Just like the Federal Reserve!

Change?

Good post guys! keep up the good work!
Edit-- Noticed Webster Tarpley in this video. He is someone that should be listened too. And very closely I might add.. Webster nailed it!
Check out the videos..
The Men Behind Barack Obama 1 / 2
Then follow to part 2.. Very good video there if you want to learn about the men behind Obama.

Webster Tarpley wrote a book on the men and women behind presidential hopeful Barack Obama. He argues that there is more to Obama than his charismatic appearance and that some of his advisors pose a danger to the US and the world.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'm not always the biggest fan of Alex Jones, but he does understand whats really going on.. And its good to see that because without his radio show and websites, and even movies a lot more people would probably still be blind..

Anyways.. Its obvious that this was going to turn out to be a major deception right from the start..

There is a lot that goes through my head when talking about obama but Im keeping this short..

I'm a video gamer.. and there has always been NOOBS, and PROS!

In every video game there are many more NOOBS then PROS!

All it takes is NOOBS to practice to become PROS!

I wish america had less NOOBS!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Indeed sir, he is a puppet, and we all know who is pulling the strings!

And you are welcome! I am actually kinda anxious to see this movie.
But who knows what kind of reaction we are going to get from it.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ryanlv

Well Im old school, Like Atari and Nintendo old school.
The latest system I have is my PS2 and Xbox.
but I will tell you this, puta controller in my hand, even on the new games, and I can still kicksome major ass!

That wouldmake me an OldSchool Newb.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Sorry for the double, but if you really dig you'll find we've been powered by the same general faction of elite since the days of Jimmy Carter.

Check out Muckety.com for some fun! XD

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ryanlv
reply to post by zysin5

Sorry for the double, but if you really dig you'll find we've been powered by the same general faction of elite since the days of Jimmy Carter.

Nail on the head right there! As Im another old schooler here.. Didnt have the internet when I was growing up.. I played pong with the best of them!
And it goes way back, all of this new stuff comming out.. Has been rolling around for quite some time. Jim Marrs is one member that has alot of knowledge gained before the internet age!

But thanks for posting that for some other members on here.. I say it never hurts to say something 2 or 3 times! Just to be sure everyone gets a fair chance to learn, and see how this game has been played.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Id justlike to add..I just watched those two videos you linked us to, and WOW. oh my goodness. That guy doesnt hold back does he?
Its always been about Russia and China. Always, everyone knows that and they know that if it were to happen, it would be amuch bigger outcome rather than iraq/iran/pakistan/ect. But this guy lays it out without pause, I think that he needs to watch his back. haha
GOOD FIND!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

They wont go after alex jones, they will just label him a nutjob and ignore him. The real person to watch is David Gergen, this guy is scary, he is playing all fields at once and I think he is in control more than we know. He is even a guest host on cnn.

He has been at the top calling the shots since Nixon, he has worked with all presidents since that time. When I see this guy, he just resonates pure evil.

He is a member of both the CFR and the Trilateral commision, I think he is actually the mastermind behind the 2 and he controls them both. Below a link to some info on him, this guy is into everything even the group that wants to bring back eugenics and I think he married his cousin from england, funny, they both have the same last name already.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join