It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish life had a pause and a rewind button.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
There are times in my life where I wish I could simply rewind life to where it was at a previous point in time to change the relationship that I had at a certain time. There have also been times when I wished that I could pause time so I could think of what too say. So many of times have I made a mistake with saying something that I didn't mean to say or that I said that didn't have the effect that I wanted. Can anyone else relate?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well I have done things in my short life that I am not proud of (I'm not going to go into details ) but I have no regrets . Hindsight is such a wonder thing that shouldn't keep you awake at night . Well that is my personal perceptive .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

It's only natural that we think that. We are humans (except for apparently the alleged half-breeds in the Aliens section lol), and by nature many of us tend to dwell on the past. Myself included, maybe if we realized the past doesn't exist anymore we could evolve ourselves. Spending energy on something that doesn't any longer exist is a waste of powerful energy. I learned this along time ago and since then have been able to construct a more appropriate life for myself. Every thought about the past is a thought wasted unless we can learn to channel it properly by learning from past mistakes so our future can be more healthy.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Right now I would greatly appreciate a fast forward button.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
No truer word has been said, “As you live you learn"

If we never made the mistakes, we may never have learned what it is to love and what it is to loss,

All these parts make a new life path for us, "What ifs" are something we all need to try and leave behind, Not easy I know.. I have also wished to not say something the way I said it...Not hurt someone the way i did... As it does makes us suffer for many years to come.

But I believe its all good for us, it learns us so much, Our love becomes precious and hopefully when that new someone comes along we will be able to share that, and hold on to them a little tighter,

[edit on 11-2-2009 by asala]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Oh I can definetly relate to that.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Everyone has done things that they are not proud of. Hurt people that they shouldn't have hurt.

But you can't understand life without experiencing both the highs and lows.

You can't understand true happiness without feeling sadness.

top topics

join