It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Have Asked Obama?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
OK. You're in the East Wing of the White House tonight.

What would you have asked President Obama?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

What are your plans on battling inflation and somehow fixing our national deficit/debt?

Their are LOADS of questions I'd like answered, but this is the one I would want answered the most.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Is the Mexican drug war a part of the US and Mexico plans so that the Mexican government is overthrown therefore forcing America to go in and begin the establishment of the long awaited NAU?

[edit on 9-2-2009 by jam321]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Mr. President... how about implementing a couple of real plans before it is to late. The jackasses who got us into this mess are not exactly the logical choice of advisers on how to get us out of this mess.

Complete Economic Reset that (would have) cost less - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Solution 2: Economic Security and Energy Independence all in one -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes sir, I am available to solve most of the world's problems... I'll even work on commission!

How about that "adviser" job? I have plenty of family in Unions and would be happy and honored to be the representative for "middle class" solutions for our country.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
why dosnt your treasury secratary pay taxes, yet all of my tax money goes to him so he can throw it to the banks. i work 7 months out of the year to pay your taxes and you cant nominate someone who pays taxes to be in charge of the treasury?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I would have asked if the government has considered issuing its own money out side of the federal reserve as per Executive Order 11110 .
Seeing how this money could be created and would require no interest payment to service its creation it only makes sense to me , but what do I know .

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Mr. President-- where is all of that $780 billion going to?

Why not let me handle that for you? I could certainly do a better job than these jokers.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

What Would You Have Asked Obama?

OK. You're in the East Wing of the White House tonight.

What would you have asked President Obama?

to do?..........
END THE NEW WORLD ORDER,
END THE BILDENBERG PROJECT,
END THE TRILALTERAL COMMISSION

END FREEMASONARY

AND FINALLY INSTILL PEACE,LOVE AND HAPPINESS ON MOTHER EARTH

[edit on 9'2/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What would you say to economists such as Peter Schiff who predicted this crisis years ago and were laughed at for it, when they say that what you're doing now is the complete opposite of what should be done.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
When are you going to start up an investigation on Bush and his interest in Iraq?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

When are you going to start up an investigation on Bush and his interest in Iraq?

Oh, Southern Guardian, how did I know you'd have a question simliar to this?
(it's a good question btw)

But then again, i'm sure you could say the same for mine.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I would have asked him about A-Rod , no wait , some TARD with entire free world, ear of the populace, focal point on him , asked that question already. So i would have to a less important question , maybe on Tamil's or minor conflicts I guess

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
You claim the stimulus package will create over 4 million jobs - how will you ensure that as few as possible of those jobs are offshored to other countries?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian

Uh yeah, because that's SO IMPORTANT right now. Let's form a federal lynch mob for Bush and Cheney. That will create jobs, stimulate the economy, put food on the table of hungry Americans, fix health care, fix education, fix the nation's energy crisis, stop global warming/cooling, spay and neuter the stray pet population, get rid of racism in foreign countries and stop the salmonella outbreak in peanut butter.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
"Mr President, I'm going to ask you a question that I did not have okayed by your screening people, and you were not able to prepare for with a glossy, lawyer-like speech...will I then be banned from participating in these proceedings again"?

I thought so...OK, I'll stick to the script then Your Excellency....*bowing in reverence*

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
i would have asked him to PLEASE

answer the questions directed toward him....

that'd be a neat change

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
why dosnt your treasury secratary pay taxes, yet all of my tax money goes to him so he can throw it to the banks. i work 7 months out of the year to pay your taxes and you cant nominate someone who pays taxes to be in charge of the treasury?

Star for you! -- They even paid him extra to pay the taxes due

Fox is in the hen house

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Mr. President :

I along with many of my fellow people on ATS are worried that even if this stimulous bill did in fact pass, that we are still going to be screwed over the next 10 or so years. Like you said it is going to get worse before it gets better...

SO, my question to you is....How much worse is it going to get and will we be standing in bread lines soon just to get something to eat?

(And please, dont give me a sarcastic BS answer Mr. President and give it to us straight for a change we can believe in)

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by starcraft
"Mr President, I'm going to ask you a question that I did not have okayed by your screening people, and you were not able to prepare for with a glossy, lawyer-like speech...will I then be banned from participating in these proceedings again"?

I thought so...OK, I'll stick to the script then Your Excellency....*bowing in reverence*

It looked like someone was feeding him answers into an earpeace... then one time he ends his scripted answer on one question and looks for the dude from the "huffington post"
sounded so rehearsed... like a bad high school play

My question: Where were you born Mr. President?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
another question..

"Why SOO SERIOUS!?!?"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join