It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird symbol on my mother's skin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
2 days ago my mother woke up and went to work in a hurry. When she came home and took a shower she noticed a weird symbol on her thigh. (She's divorced and lives in Spain and I'm from Slovenia - if that even matters?)

Illustration of the symbol in paint (she's no artist but you'll get the idea how it looks like)

The circle is perfectly shaped and it's diameter is exactly 2.5 centimeters long (measured from all possible points). The lines come from the edges of the circle and cross each other in the middle forming a 3rd little circle or perhaps a triangle - it's really small and it's impossible to tell what it is. Note that all the lines are perfectly shaped.

Symbol looks like it was burnt into the skin but she doesn't feel any pain whatsoever, even when touched. She has no burn marks on her underwear and pants - the symbol is on the skin only.

I'll upload a temporary picture (very low quality - taken by a poor cellphone without flash).

If the mark is still there tomorrow morning she'll get some high quality shots at work with a professional camera + a hq video.

Can anyone identify this symbol? What does it mean? What happened to her that night and how did she get it in the first place?

Looking forward to your answers!

edit: I searched google for "unusual skin marks" "skin burns" and all I could come up with but found nothing useful. I'm going through a book of symbols (there's hundreds of them) but I can't find anything that looks similar to her symbol. HELP!

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Artistw]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Is it possible it is ringworm? I would do a google search and look at some photos of ringworm. Otherwise, I've no idea what it could be.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Looks like ring worm.
Ring worm is not a worm, but a contageous skin infection.
Easily treatable but highly contageous.
I think I got that right.Or she was abducted, probed and stamped.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Artistw

Yeah that does indeed look like ringworm. I wrestled in High School and contracted that nasty little rash from some fat unhygenic Junior. I wrestled him on a Thursday, and had something that looked similar on Sunday. Tell me, has she complained of any itching irritation? This is something that can be treated with anitbiotic creams and what not. It is kind of like herpes (not saying anything about your mother!!) in that it can be contracted through skin on skin contact.

Hope that helps, she should go see a doctor and get some cream before it spreads to other parts of the body.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It does look a lot like ringworm

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
It does look a lot like ringworm

Dear god, are you saying ringworm work for the Illuminati ?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well only if they are from an ancient bloodline.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
ringworm............I bet she has cats?????

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
check out sigils
see if it compares to any..
my guess is it is a sigil of somekind

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I would advise that you get you mother to the docs, They can put her on some treatment and get rid of it ASAP, normally a cream thats she can put on everyday,

Ringworm is a fungus infection in the skin not a worm
as many believe lol, So some cream and she will be right as rain,

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sorta reminds me of a brass button on a pair of jeans. I wonder if that was left in the sun long enough, it would leave a mark like that? It's hard to tell from the picture what size it is.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
She said it doesn't itch at all but I'll check again later today.

To the poster above me: Diameter of the circle is 2,5 centimeters.

edit: She doesn't have cats or any other pets.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Artistw]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
That does look like a burn. Sorry guys - it looks nothing like ringworm. Ringworm tends to be more irregular in shape and although it forms in a rough circular shape, it tends also to be irregular in width of lines.

Very interesting. Have no explanation at all - and wouldnot have one if there has been no human intervention on that one.

Has anything else been going on in her life?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Looks like she was branded....dont mean to scare ya or nuthing but does she recall any unusual instances prior to the mark being there...maybe sleep paralysis or waking unusually tired.

Could also have to do with the whole destiny portion of life but thats another day.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Day 3:

Here are some better pictures as promised.

It's like the mark isn't even there when she touches it. It doesn't itch, burn, or anything. It feels just like a normal skin does.

Few of her friends touched it as well and they can't feel the difference when compared to normal skin.

She noticed no sleep paralysis or tiredness when waking up or anything else for that matter. Everything is exactly the same as it was before she got the mark, except the fact that she now thinks about it all the time.

Can anyone recognize this symbol? I can't find it anywhere

Thanks for all the answers so far!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i know this isn't going to answer your question, but i found this:
Unexplained cross-hair markings

looks similar to your mother's marking. maybe you can get in touch with these people.

regards,
Koenig

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Is there anyone on here who knows about sacred geometry?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
My first impression of the mark tells me its from a needle of some type. The type most obvious to me is a pressure loaded needless syringe type. Could it be possible that they were vaccinated.

Could someone be doing this to people within a crowd without them knowing??

Who knows.

Source

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Commander_Koenig
GO HERE

Interesting site although limited with annoying pop-ups. These look similar although larger. Hers looks somewhat more defined. I'm going to assume this is some type of branding like what we do with cows. This suggests a possible harvest or even a rejection of these also.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join