It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams slated in Daily Mail for being a member of ATS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi All,

My first thread; yep I'm a thread virgin, so go easy on me!! :-)

If someone else has already posted on this then I apologise for not noticing, but there's a rather disparaging article in the Daily Mail today about Robbie Williams which appears to imply that his interest in UFOs and websites such as ATS, somehow attributes to his "decline" in showbusiness. What struck me as being particularly asinine about this article was the inference that an interest in this field equates going off the rails - me thinks the reporter just wanted to attack and the UFO angle was an easy target!

However, this infuriates me and I just wanted, for what it's worth, to let off steam and say, I think ATS is cutting edge, groundbreaking and thought-provoking and all the more power to Robbie if he takes a genuine interest in the UFO phenomenon and perhaps makes other people think on this subject a little more.

:-)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Unfortunately (for your first thread) this is already being discussed.

Please add your thoughts to this existing thread on the same topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join