It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and DARPA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi to all,

Recently, there have been too many discussions on UFOs here and in the media.

People, GIVE IT UP!!! Its NOT aliens....Its DARPA thats doing all this classified researches near AREA51 and otehr US AFBs in the US.

I dont really get people that think its aliens invading Earth. Come on now....It has to be DARPA conducting secret tests of new generation aircrafts and God who knows what. Just look at their website. There into heavy duty technology creating all kinds of neat and super stuff that we do not really know about.

So all this UFO stuff, has to stop someehere to a point.

The military works with DARPA aor vice versa conducting super technologies for special future military aircrafts.

For example, DARPA did hefty work and tests for the Homeland Security Blimps flyimg over major citites and military AFBs around the US and people are thinking there UFOs...Theres no such a thing as UFOs and aliens...

Just my 2 cents here.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yeah, especially those old photos from early last century. I mean, who else but DARPA? And the old Hindu texts which recounts the story of the war fought in the air. How about those rock drawings done by the aborigines of Australia? Isn't it odd that they're so strikingly similar to the Native American rock drawings? What about the Hopis and their Ant People lore? Oh yeah, I see what you mean. GO DARPA! That is one amazing organisation. Worth every penny.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I regularly read the DARPA website for new stuff they post on projects and fundings. However outside of a few novel 'ideas" I see nothing on that site that would lead me to your conclusion of "UFO's are DARPAs projects". While DARPA is at the forefront of alot of public high-technology research much of the MIC's advanced research is "farmed" off to private tech companies for defense development. Usually DARPA fields the ideas and research, deems them within reach, then puts the tech up for bid to sa select group of defense contractors. For "black world" programs this is good becasue these contractors do not fall under the dreaded FOIA and DARPA and the U.S. gov't can truthfully claim they have no knowledge or records of such technologies.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I think the term UFO gets thrown around alot these days without people really thinking about what it stands for, DARPA or aliens eitherway they are still UFO's because we dont really know what they are... they are unidentified flying objects full stop

top topics

join