It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Franklin Scandal Book Is Coming Out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Beginning in March, The Franklin Scandal; A Story if Powerbroking, Child Abuse and Betrayal, will begin shipping.
Trineday.com

The FRANKLIN SCANDAL will be the first commercially-published book to tell the tale of a power elite pedophile ring in the U.S. and also of the cover-up of its heinous crimes. Various news organizations have attempted to break aspects of this story, but the reports have either been ignored or mysteriously shelved. Major news agencies, including ABC, have backed away from pursuing this story; conversely, CBS abetted its cover-up. It’s obvious that very powerful people have a vested interest in safeguarding this secret.

Nick Bryant’s writing has recurrently focused on the plight of disadvantaged children in the United States, and he’s been published in numerous national journals, including the Journal of Professional Ethics, Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, Journal of Social Distress and Homelessness, Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved, and Journal of School Health. He has also published a book, America’s Children: Triumph of Tragedy, addressing the medical and developmental problems of lower socioeconomic children in America. His mainstream and investigative journalism has appeared in The Twin Cities Reader, Salon.com, Gear, and Playboy.

A Story That Needs To be Told!
For $30.00, you can help get this story out.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just to wet the interests of potentially interested posters....

Conspiracy of Silence

Brace yourselves... this won't be pleasant.

((And for those put off by the low quality of the video know this. The production version of the video was destroyed by the producer in accordance with the agreement they had with the Congressional representatives who requested the show be pulled, despite it's already having been scheduled for air-time. This video is the rough pre-production version which one 'principled' employee of the company saw fit to save for posterity.))

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thank you, although,
I could throw up every time I see that video!
It's truly heartbreaking!
Those children and that Lawrence King, looking like a cross between Michael Jackson's dad and Ike Turner!
I hope everyone buys this book or maybe more for friends!

Please, star and flag this so it will get to everyone interested! Thanks!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm going to try to get at least two books.
I have a lot of friends who read fiction and this is(so much better) info that everybody needs to be aware of!
Also, your purchase will be used to improve the lives of children (Aside from learning the truth about child pedophile rings!)

TrineDay LLC is donating fifty percent of the the book’s proceeds to selected charities and facilities that help abused children.
To be considered, or to see the current list of recipients, please contact: [email protected]

Franklinscandal.com

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Clearskies]

new topics

top topics

join