It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation for the continued expulsion of the Jewish race.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
reply to post by Dermo

I love it..."Don't get mad at me I am just repeating something I heard."

Thats pretty much it.. and the fact that I am interested in the subject and would like to find out about peoples opinions on the matter.

Don't like it? Don't read it because you are obviously going to see what you want in it anyway.. which is hate and racism. Sorry pal.. don't do hate and racism.

You are complimenting a race on their ability to "subvert" others through monetary control...

I am complementing a group on developing the ability to gain control during a time when the only rulers were of royal bloodlines... so in a word... YES!

Once again.. you are only seeing what you want to see... hate and racism.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Thread temporarily closed while discussion takes place.

Of course it is.. someone shouts "Anti Semitism" and its shut down. There was absolutely nothing anti Semitic about this thread.

Next time, shut down the threads about the Catholic Church when its said that they are subversively controlling governments etc etc

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I can tell you this from first hand accounts of Jews from Communist Russia. Jews were downtrodden, barred from positions of power, universities, jobs. In other countries, Jews usually kept to themselves and had tight knit communities, as opposed to their native neighbors, which gave fuel to allegations of Jew conspiracies behind closed doors. Also, even when Jews were born into a counrty and culture, they were still Jews, not American or Spanish or German, or Babelonian, but American JEW, Spanish JEW, German JEW. Jewish insistence of holding onto national identity, also i believe leads to anti-Semitism. Also Israelis are way more brilliant that Japanese, as clearly exhibited by the vary fair and balanced practices of the fine Nobel Prize Committe, which could never be bought off by sneaky Jewish money. They totally could be bought off by sneaky Japanese money too. But most and foremost, we are VERY schnazzy dressers.

To MODS: Don't Squelch Proper and orderly discussion!

[edit on 9-2-2009 by dashen]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Good points, thx for the input.

My country's history and that of its emigrants is also rife with ethnic cleansing, inequality and hardship.. much of it was also to do with religion. We were more artists and workers than thinkers lol. This is why I ask these questions, to get a better understanding of it, not to offend.

[edit on 9/2/09 by Dermo]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

You are fascinating...

You truly see nothing wrong with your post and comments...hmmm.

Fine, I will play your game. There is a historical explanation for Jewish influence of world money...Gentiles.

EXODUS 22:24 bans usury. So Christians in 13th century Europe not only were forbidden from ususry but saw it as unseemly to loan so the Jews stepped in. It led to a seeming "Jewish" dominance.

Does this make you feel better?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
reply to post by Dermo

You are fascinating...

You truly see nothing wrong with your post and comments...hmmm.

Because unlike the usual people you probably have these arguments with.. I come from a group that has also been at the wrong end of ethnic cleansing (2million) and social disdain so I am ACTUALLY asking these questions in innocence. If you weren't so quick to jump to the instant conclusion of prejudice, you might have been been able to simply ask my motives.

Fine, I will play your game. There is a historical explanation for Jewish influence of world money...Gentiles.
EXODUS 22:24 bans usury. So Christians in 13th century Europe not only were forbidden from ususry but saw it as unseemly to loan so the Jews stepped in. It led to a seeming "Jewish" dominance.
Does this make you feel better?

It answers a few questions, I can say that your attitude problem is getting a little tedious TBH.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join